Fuck up some commas

Start from the beginning

We both slipped out of our heels and just about managed to get our pjs on.
I wiped my make up off and dropped on my bed, I looked over at Maurice who was dozing off with a wipe in her hand, the sun was coming up and we were so exhausted.

2 days later

We had really turned up for our last days here, went go karting and attended more parties.

Me and Raheem have decided to stay friends, we were both about to start uni and no relationship ever survives 1st year.

I finally got home and stepped out of Raheem's car, thank God he parked at the airport.

"Thank you !" I said as he took my suitcase out of his boot.

"It's bare heavy what the fuck"
He said screwing me.

I digged into my black tote bag looking for my keys, I opened the front door and Raheem walked in with my bag and dropped it in the corridor.

"Who's making bare noise"
My cousin Jermaine popped his head out from the living room.

"So you're finally back" he said kissing his teeth pushing my head.

"And you're still annoying"

Raheem stood there awkwardly

"Oh yeahhh, Raheem, my cousin Jermaine, Jermaine this is my mate Raheem" I said introducing them.

Jermaine nodded at him suspiciously

"What ends are you from g"

"Round here still"
Jermaine just continued nodding.

Awkssss

"I'm gonna go yeah, I'll bell you later" Raheem said walking towards the door.

"Byeeee" I said walking into my living room with Jermaine hot on my tail.

"I swear you went on holiday with Maurice"

"I did Maurice, Raheem and Daniel"

"2 brehhs !" He exclaimed.

I nodded unbothered whilst texting my mum letting her know I was at home

"We're all mates what's the problem"

"I know how you girls can be, I need to start watching you"

I laughed at him, his good security team aka the hoodlums that don't go home.

"What uni you planning on going to?" He asked whilst typing on his phone

"South Thames"

"Kl that's all I need to know for now"
He said still typing at rapid speed

Jermaine was very intimidating, he had lots of tattoos and he banged gym so much even his neck was hench, I could understand why Raheem who was a couple of years younger than Jermaine was shaking in his boots.

"Why you here ?"  I asked, this guy was just chilling, he now had his feet up changing the channel

"What are you angry I messed up your likkle session with that yellow boy" he said kissing his teeth.

"For the last time we're just mates" I said patting my weave

"Hmm, anyway I'm staying here for a while, I might go check someone soon but I'll be back innit" Jermaine said scratching his beard which covered half of his face, I couldn't believe auntie let him keep it.

I nodded heading upstairs to take a shower.

When I was done I changed into my favourite tracksuit and went back downstairs to put all my clothes in the washing machine as well as talking all my electronics upstairs.

"Yass I am back guyssss" I said as I recorded myself on snapchat and found the London life filter.

I was just about to get comfy and take a nap when there was a knock on my door.

"Come in" I said scrolling through my Instagram feed.

"You been uni shopping yet ?"
Jermaine asked leaning in the door frame

"Nope"

"You must want everything to be sold out"

"Put your trainers on lets go" he sighed

I followed his instructions grabbed my purse and quickly chased him down the stairs. I turned the telly in the living room off and ran out the door. He was already moving out of the parking space, I quickly opened the passenger seat and sat down with him zooming off.

"Now I'm trusting you with this aux cord, only legendary music is played in this car, you hear me?"

He explained

I plugged the cord into my phone and scrolled through my music, there wasn't anything recent so I went on soundcloud instead.

I looked for my fav hip hop mix and played it . Jermaine was silent, this meant he was still taking it in.

Fuck up some commas started playing and he silently dabbed.

We finally got to the big tescos and I got a pound out of my purse and pulled out a trolley.
"Alright I'm gonna get stuff, go do your shopping and holla at me when you're about to pay" Jermaine said texting on his phone.

I nodded and walked off, I searched around and got stuff for my bathroom first;  towels, soap, face cream, shaving sticks, shaving cream(hairy girl problems), toothpaste & brush & fem fresh (gotta keep it fresh HUNTY).

I got to the kitchen section and was picking glasses, utensils ect. The plates were in a box on the middle shelve.

"You need help with that ?"

I heard a voice behind me, however I couldn't turn around as I would drop the plates.
I felt warm hands over mine supporting the plates.

"Let go"
I did exactly that, it was too heavy.

"There you go"
This dark skinned boy dropped my plates into the trolley.

"Ahem!"

"You done Jermaine ?" I said smiling

"Yeah let's go" he said putting his hands around my shoulders like he's my man. Was he even going to ask if I was done ?😩

"I might need to leave" Jermaine said as we approached the lines

"Let's pay and you can drop me quickly" I said putting my stuff on the checker.

"I'll call you a cab"

"Jermaine, what the hell man!" I shouted.

"Wait you talking to like that, don't let me pattern you here Noelle" he said screwing me

"Call the cab" I was beyond annoyed, I was minding my business at home unaaa.

Jermaine paid for everything and left whilst I chilled on the bench waiting for my cab.

"Noelle!" I looked up to see Raymonds little sister running towards me.

"Awww Chanel look how big you are now" I said hugging her.

"Well look at this stranger"
Raymonds mum said looking me up and down playfully

"You don't come around no more hmm likkle gyal"

"I'll come visit I promise" I said hugging her.

A car pulled up beside me
"Noelle ?"
The cab driver said poking his head out of the window

"That's me, could you open the boot pls"

"Oh wow time for uni already" Raymonds mum said looking at all my stuff

"Yup I'm excited, I'll come and visit you this week auntie" I said hugging her and Chanel one last time as the cab man packed all my stuff in the boot.

Guess I'll be seeing Raymond soon 🙃

Ngl I didn't proof read this cause uni has just finished me

Love for the comments

Really appreciate it 😭💕x