.:. August 10, 2013 .:.

Börja om från början

- Ai

~

"Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything."

- Plato

~

" ... time waits for nobody."

~

"A world that can be explained by reasoning, however faulty, is a familiar world. But in a universe that is suddenly deprived of illusions and of light, man feels a stranger. His is an irremediable exile, because he is deprived of memories of a lost homeland as much as he lacks the hope of a promised land to come. This divorce between man and his life, the actor and his setting, truly constitutes the feeling of Absurdity."

- Albert Camus, The Myth of Sisyphus

~

"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog."

- Mark Twain

~

"Myth is the facts of the mind made manifest in a fiction of matter."

- Maya Deren

~

"If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas.

~ George Bernard Shaw"

~

"The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once" - Albert Einstein

~

"Opportunity does not knock only once; it knocks every single moment of every single day for every single one of us."

- Mike Dooley

~

"I'll never forget the things you said to me. Not because they mattered, but because they made me feel like I did."

~

"Give a girl the right shoes and she can conquer the world."

- -Marilyn Monroe

~

"It is only with one's heart that one can see clearly.

What is essential is invisible to the eye."

- Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

~

"Us teenagers are the most misunderstood people in our society. We are treated like children, but are expected to act like adults."

- Another Asian Hilton

~

"Fix your eyes on perfection and you make almost everything speed towards it."

- William Ellery Channing

~

"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters."

- Audrey Hepburn

~

"Nothing great ever came easy"

- tumblr

~

"When you want something you've never had, you have to do something you've never done."