.:. August 10, 2013 .:.

A/N : towards the end, you'll see an Russian author and a few of his quotes.. The reason he came up, was because my drawing teacher and I were planning a lesson, and the very last quote was part of the lesson.. xDD Anyways, as always.. Enjoy C:

*^*^*^^*^^*^**^^*^*^*^**^**^**^*^*^*^*^^*^^*^**^*^*^**^*^

"And now that you don't have to be perfect, you can be good."

- John Steinbeck

~

"Man can live about forty days without food,

about three days without water,

about eight minutes without air,

but only for one second without hope"

- Rot and Ruin

~

"If your number one goal is to make sure that everyone likes and approves of you, then you risk sacrificing your uniqueness, and, therefore, your excellence."

- Unknown

~

"Without art, the crudeness of reality would make the world unbearable."

- George Bernard Shaw

~

"Have a beautiful day, life is an echo, it all comes back the good, the bad, the false the true so give the world the best you have and the best will come to you."

- Unknown

~

" The world is a story we tell ourselves about the world."

- Vikram Chandra"

~

"Good, better, best... Never let it rest, til my good is better and my better is my best!"

- Unknown

~

"Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. "

- Ellen Degeneres

~

"Progress is man's ability to complicate simplicity."

- Thor Heyerdahl

~

"She put one hand on mine. "When someone is in your heart, they're never truly gone. They can come back to you, even at unlikely times."

- Mitch Albom (For One More Day)

~

"If you want to hide a tree use a forest."

- tumblr

~

"...Always have the strength to live. Love life, and if despair enters your heart, look for me in the evenings when the wind is gentle and the owls sing in the hills. I shall be with you..."

- Ultima (Rudolfo Anaya)

~

"Life is something you cannot avoid. If anyone can avoid his own life, then he must be a great person."

- Ai

~

"Life can be divided into three situations: enjoyment, apathy, and misery. These situations appear in everyone's life alternately."