.:. July 18, 2013 .:.

(( this first quote, I was reading a book, and read this passage, it's quite brilliant really.. Especially the last lines.. ))

"As I moved closer I saw the water was a strange and beautiful silver, reflecting the light as if it glowed within. Wesley knelt down and cupped his hands to drink. I suddenly realized why the water had a silver sheen. For a split second, I considered lettinghim drink. One sip was all it took to poison him, and I still didn't know whether I could trust him, or where he was leading me.

" Wait - stop!" I cried out at the last moment. " Thats a mercury pool! It would kill you if you drink it. We shouldn't even be breathing close to it." ...

" I was thinking it was the most beautiful water I'd ever seen," Wesley said, his voice quavering. " I would have drunk it if you hadn't warned me. Thank you. "

"Of course," I said, ashamed I had even considered letting him drink. "Thank you for..." I wanted to say sparing my life, but instead I said, " for keeping my secret."

I looked out at the lake. Wesley was right. It was the most beautiful water I had ever seen. Beautiful, yet deadly. Like so much of the world."

- The Last Princess; Galaxy Craze

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜・。。・゜☆

"No one knows for sure that that tomorrow won't come,

but most people assume that tomorrow will still exist as usual.

This is Toba's Paradox, which means, hope overcomes doubt."

- Toba Beta

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜・。。・゜☆

"Momentum,' She repeats. 'You can't just stand there if you want something to fly. You have to run."

- Lauren DeStefano

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜・。。・゜☆

"The art of simplicity is a puzzle of complexity."

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜・。。・゜☆

"Hardest part about success is getting started. If we never push through the hard times at the beginning, we never get to taste success at the end."

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜・。。・゜☆

"Nothing is ever enough when what you are looking for isn't what you really want."

- Arianna Stassinopoulos Huffington

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜・。。・゜☆

"It's impossible to go through life unscathed. Nor should you want to. By the hurts we accumulate, we measure both our follies and our accomplishments."

- Christopher Paolini

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜・。。・゜☆

"You cannot solve a problem in the same frequency in which it was created."

- Lynn Grabhorn

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜・。。・゜☆

"People don't fail; they just stop trying."

- Bud Boyd

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜・。。・゜☆

"Music is the reminder that it's always possible to feel alright."