.:. July 27, 2013 .:.

( this show's quite lovely as well.. )

"So even if I die, you keep living okay? Live to see the end of this world, and to see why it was born. The reason why a weak girl like me ended up here... And the reason you and I met. That's what I want you to do."

- Sachi

Sword Art Online

Episode 03: The Red-Nosed Reindeer

~~

"No point in wondering who someone really is, all you can do is trust them and accept them for who they are. Because the person you come to know is who that person really is."

- Kirigaya Kazuto: (Sword Art Online)

~~

"I'd rather trust and regret, than doubt and regret."

- Kirigaya Kazuto (Sword Art Online)

~~

"Rather than leaving someone to die, I'd much rather die together with them."

- Kirigaya Kazuto: (Sword Art Online)

~~

"Levels are just numbers. In this world, strength is just an illusion. There are more important things."

- Kirigaya Kazuto: (Sword Art Online)

~~

"A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight."

- Heathcliff ( SAO)

~~

"All this time, I seriously thought that its better to die than to live your life alone. But after falling into the hole, I was happy were alive together. I realized that everyone in this game, including me, are alive for the sake of living. "

- Kirito

~~

Asuna: Hey. If you married someone and then you discovered they had a side you didn't know, what would you think?

Kirito: Maybe that I was lucky...

Asuna: *surprised*

Kirito: Because if you marry someone it means you already like what you know about them, right? So if you found something new about them and fell in love with that too... wouldn't that be great?

~~

Asuna: What are you doing?

Kirito: Why? It's you?

Asuna: The other lead group members are all working hard to clear the dungeon. Why are you out here taking a nap? Even if you're a solo player, you need to serious ...

Kirito: It's Aincard's nicest season, and today is its nicest weather setting. Entering the dungeon on a day like this, is a waste.

Asuna: Do you not understand? Every day we spend here is one we've lost in the real world.

Kirito: But right now, we're alive here, in Aincard.

*wind blows*

Kirito: See? The wind and the sunlight feels so good.

Asuna: Do they? There's nothing special about this weather.

Kirito: If you'd lie down for a bit, you'd understand. *sleeps*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"There are two rules for success.

1. Never reveal everything you know.."