.:. July 22, 2013 .:.

"Tomorrow will be better. It may take one day or one year. Five years, ten. Nevertheless, your tomorrow will come. If you give up now you'll never know when."

- JDS

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜

"You can look at a picture for a week and never think of it again. You can also look at a picture for a second and think of it all your life."

- Joan Miro

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜

"Life is a balanced system of learning and evolution. Whether pleasure or pain; every situation in your life serves a purpose. It is up to us to recognize what that purpose could be." -Steve Maraboli

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜

"Silence is one of the hardest arguments to refute."

- Josh Bilings

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜

"Opposition is just proof that you're close to a major breakthrough keep going!"

-Rev Run

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜

"Never say never, for if you live long enough, chances are you will not be able to abide by its restrictions. Never is a long, undependable time, and life is too full of rich possibilities to have restrictions placed upon it."

- Gloria Swanson (1899-1983)

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜

"Visionaries are those who take life as it is and expand it. They refuse to shrink a vision of tomorrow to the boundaries of yesterday."

-Joan Chittister OSB

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜

Life, it turns out, is infinitely more clever and adaptable than anyone had ever supposed.

- Arthur Conan Doyle

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜

"Smile. Why? Because it makes you attractive. It changes your mood. It relieves stress. And it helps you stay positive."

- JDS

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜

"Don't waste a minute not being happy. If one window closes, run to the next window- or break down a door.

- Brook Shields

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜

"The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential... these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence."

- Confucius

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜

"From the beginning, all I've ever cared about is things being great. I never cared about when they were done. Because I also feel like I want the music to last forever. And once you release it, you can't go back and fix it, so you really have to get it right. And that takes time."

- Rick Rubin

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜

"Only by acceptance of the past can you alter it."

- T.S. Eliot

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜

"The sky is everywhere, it begins at your feet."