.:. June 2, 2013 .:.

__________

PART I/ Movie quotes: 

_______________

"The brave do not live forever but the cautious do not live at all." 

- The Princess Diaries

"A place is only as good as the people you know in it. It's the people that make the place."  

― Pittacus Lore, I Am Number Four

"Now you're looking for the secret. But you won't find it because of course, you're not really looking. You don't really want to work it out. You want to be fooled."  

- The Prestige

"When you have lost hope, you have lost everything. And when you think all is lost, when all is dire and bleak, there is always hope."  

― Pittacus Lore, I Am Number Four

"Those things that are the most obvious are the very things we're most likely to overlook."  

― Pittacus Lore, I Am Number Four

"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?"  

―. J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows 

______________

PART II: Quotes found elsewhere

________________

"Sometimes you wake up. Sometimes the fall kills you. And sometimes, when you fall, you fly." 

- Neil Gaiman, The Sandman, Vol. 6: Fables and Reflections

"If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes." 

- St. Clement of Alexandra

"No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another." 

- Charles Dickens

"Sometimes you wake up from a dream. Sometimes you wake up in a dream. And sometimes, every once in a while, you wake up in someone else's dream. " 

- Richelle Mead, Succubus Blues

"I used to feel so alone in the city. All those gazillions of people and then me, on the outside. Because how do you meet a new person? I was very stumped by this for many years. And then I realized, you just say, "Hi." They may ignore you. Or you may marry them. And that possibility is worth that one word." 

- Augusten Burroughs

"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says, 'I'll try again tomorrow.'"  

- Mary Anne Radmacher