.:. June 15, 2013 .:.

"If we listened to our intellect, we'd never have a love affair. We'd never have a friendship. We'd never go into business, because we'd be cynical. Well, that's nonsense. You've got to jump off cliffs all the time and build your wings on the way down."

- Ray Bradbury

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜・。。・゜☆ ゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜・

"You must be shapeless, formless, like water. When you pour water in a cup, it becomes the cup. When you pour water in a bottle, it becomes the bottle. When you pour water in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Water can drip and it can crash. Become like water my friend."

- Bruce Lee

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜・。。・゜☆ ゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜・

"1,500 years ago, everybody knew that the earth was the center of the universe. 500 years ago, everybody knew that the earth was flat. And five minutes ago, you knew that people were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow."

- Men In Black

☆゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜・。。・゜☆ ゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜・

"I think there is beauty in everything. What 'normal' people would perceive as ugly, I can usually see something of beauty in it."

- Alexander McQueen

゜・。。・゜☆゜・。。・゜☆ ゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜・。。・゜☆ ゜・。。・

"Imagining the future is a kind of nostalgia... You spend your whole life stuck in the labyrinth, thinking about how you'll escape it one day, and how awesome it will be, and imagining that future keeps you going, but you never do it. You just use the future to escape the present."

- Alaska Young, Looking for Alaska, John Green

゜・。。・゜☆゜・。。・゜☆ ゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜・。。・゜☆ ゜・。。・

"Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it."

- Groucho Marx

゜・。。・゜☆゜・。。・゜☆ ゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜・。。・゜☆ ゜・。。・

"One of the most tragic things I know about human nature is that all of us tend to put off living. We are all dreaming of some magical rose garden over the horizon - instead of enjoying the roses that are blooming outside our windows today."

- Dale Carnegie

゜・。。・゜☆゜・。。・゜☆ ゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜・。。・゜☆ ゜・。。・

"Courage is not a man with a gun in his hand. It's knowing you're licked before you begin but you begin anyway and you see it through no matter what. You rarely win, but sometimes you do."

- Atticus Finch

゜・。。・゜☆゜・。。・゜☆ ゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜☆゜・。。・゜☆ ゜・。。・

"The universe only says, "Yes."

So if you are affirming, "Life is so tough." The universe says, "Yes, it is."

And likewise if you are affirming, "Wow, my life is so abundant and beautiful!" The universe says, "Yes, it is."

Your choice is what to affirm. What do you want the universe agreeing with for you?"