.:. June 18, 2013 .:.

TV quotes :

"You have no idea what your life is going to look like five years from now, or one year from now, or a week. It all turns on a dime. And the things that matter... you don't want to turn around and realize you've lost them... while you were waiting."

- Numb3rs

************************

"Everything we need to know already exists in nature. We just have to find it."

- Numb3rs

*********

"Well, as you all know, there are 4 fundamental forces in physics, electromagnetism, strong nuclear interaction, weak nuclear interaction and gravity. (...) We've been talking here about the forces that bind the universe. But what binds humans? Love. Powerful in small spaces, yet with profound effect on distance. Love defies time, outliving both its source and its object. Love is faster than light, for light requires time in order to travel through space, but love reaches its object instantaneously. Love journeys forever, into infinity, and it's here, binding together 2 lives. Do we have the rings? Symbolic of eternity and rendered in a beautiful element."

- Larry Fleinhardt (Peter MacNicol) (NUMB3RS 6x16 Cause and Effect - Series Finale)

*********************^

"Why do you like to talk about every other problem except the one you're currently working on at the moment?"

- Charlie Eppes (NUMB3RS 2x02 Bettor or Worse)

************************

Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle:

Charlie Eppes: Heisenberg noted that the act of observation will affect the observed. In other words, when you watch something, you change it. And for example, like, an electron. You know, you can't really measure it without bumping into it in some small way. Any physical act of observation requires interaction with a form of energy, like light, and that will change the nature of the electron, its path of travel.

Don Eppes: Right, all right, hold on, hold on. You know I got, like, a "C" in Physics, so just take me through how this relates to the case.

Charlie Eppes: Don... you've observed the robbers. They know it. That will change their actions.

- Numb3rs

*************************

"If you want to change things, you're going to have to go out there and change them yourself, because there are no fairy godmothers in this world."

- Emma Swan, Once Upon A Time.

**************************

"Not feeling anything is an attractive option when what you feel sucks."

- Emma Swan, Once Upon A Time.

****************

"Emma: 'We need your help.'

Mr. Gold: 'Indeed you do. It seems quite the tragic ailment has befallen our young friend. I told you magic comes with a price.'

Regina: 'Henry shouldn't have to pay it.'

Mr. Gold: 'No, you should, but alas we are where we are.'"

- Once Upon a Time Season 1

**********************

"When you find something it's worth fighting for, you never give up."

- Belle, Once Upon a Time s02e11