After I got in, I wandered over to where Heath still stood. Except now he was holding a kilt-thong. Two of them.

"Please?" Heath offered me one, pleading. I growled at him.

"Isn't it supposed to be MY birthday?"

* * *

(Heath's POV)

Quinn and I paraded around the fairgrounds, sporting our brand new kilts. They even came with the ball-protector, the little pouch that hung in the front of the kilt!

Damn, I loved these festivals. Especially now, since I walked behind Quinn and got to watch his tan back ripple right down to the edge of the fabric around his waist.

I groaned, closing my eyes. I knew this was for gay men and all, but I couldn't walk around with a boner the whole time.

We passed a group of people standing on a stage, playing bagpipes and little flutes. It seemed pretty innocent until we actually listened to the words.

"If we are gay, so are you. We will push our weenies into you! We love to sing and dance and kiss, we love to run... Naked. We are proud and large and strong. Oh. Yes."

I wasn't entirely sure of the words, simply because I was laughing too hard to understand. Quinn had raced on ahead, stopping at an area surrounded by tall curtains.

The sign hanging on the side read: The Mud Show, XXX

What?!

Quinn planted himself in the front row, watching devotedly as three men in thongs walked out into the mud.

Dear lord. I didn't remember this being part of the Celtic Festivals.

Then again, I've never been to one for gay men.

* * *

(Quinn's POV)

I felt Heath come up beside me, and I ignored him. I was still pissed at him for making me come here.

My mind completely fled from Heath, however, when three nearly-naked men paraded up into the mud pit. Without any introduction, one of them grabbed the other two and started grinding on them both.

Okay...

They sank down into the mud, rolling, kissing, touching.

"Ohh." I heard Heath groan, and felt the wooden bench creak as he bolted away.

He quickly lost my attention again as three thongs came flying out of the mud. I mean, you still couldn't see anything, but really.

"Heath! Come back!" I bailed as I saw one of the men line the other up for entry. That was the final straw.

"No way am I coming back there! You come out here!" I pushed through the curtains to find Heath freaking out.

"See, I think you're the one that wanted to come to this. And now I'm the one enjoying it? I think this is mixed up." I grinned at him, and he groaned.

"Don't talk about enjoying. Or coming anywhere. God." Heath put his hands over his eyes and rubbed his face.

Laughing, I glanced down to see a large lump in Heath's lap. Oh, maybe he actually had enjoyed it. Heh.

Reaching down, I grabbed his hand, making him follow me.

"Come on!"

Pulling him, we raced across the entire grounds, jumping around other men, dodging entertainment places. We finally reached the other side of the park, ending near the horse stables. Which happened to, conveniently, not contain any horses.

It Turns Me On When You Say No. [BoyXBoy]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें