ITMOWYSN- 14

D: I don't particularly care for this chapter... VOTE TO MAKE THINGS BETTER!! :'(

* * *

(Quinn's POV)

Six days. Six days of pure hell and torture, stuck in this hole in the ground.

I couldn't take much more of this torture, couldn't stand to live like this much longer.

Hunter and Axel were continually taken from the room, used, and dumped back next to me. Travis and Lock were forbidden to touch me for some reason that I didn't want to know. Gwennie had disappeared, in all probability, back to her mother.

Her mother...

Dawn Devereaux was stuck in my mind. I couldn't get it out of my head, the fact that she'd betrayed her boyfriend, and his family. What kind of person could do that to someone they'd claimed to love?

I wouldn't ever be able to do that to Heath. I'd kill myself first.

While I was deep in thought, a small woman snuck into the room.

"Excuse me? Quinn, I think?" She whispered at me, trying to break me out of my stupor.

My head snapped up, and I stared at her.

"What?" I cruelly growled at her; after all, her people hadn't been very good to me.

"My name is Josie. Josie Devereaux."

Staring at her in horror, I couldn't look away; she was related to the monster that had put me in here in the first place? She was related to HEATH.

"How could you be related to that bitch?!" I snarled at her, my patience at it's end.

"Wait, wait! Let me explain! Please!" she begged me.

I ignored her until she continued her sentence without being prompted.

"Dawn is my mother. She's almost forty-five years old." My mouth dropped open unwillingly.

Ew. Hunter was only like twenty-seven. Did he even know?

Normal me would've gone bat-shit crazy on this chick. Normal me would've slapped her and Hunter across the face for being stupid.

But normal me was gone.

Instead, I turned and spat at her feet.

"You're related to the bitch that seduced my brother, chained us to a wall, and had my family raped." I motioned as best I could to the room where Hunter and Axel were at the moment.

Josie stared at me in horror, her sky-blue eyes going wide.

"Raped?! We're trying to eliminate gays, not create them!" She stormed into the room, and I heard shouting.

Travis and Lock were shoved out of the room, pushed by a woman half their size and probably two-thirds their age. Josie's blonde hair whipped violently, reflecting her personality at the moment. She was pissed.

"You know what this means, right?! The two of you get to be chained to that wall along with them! I'm required to tell my mother, and we all know that that's not going to end well for either of you." Josie threatened. "Let me leave the room to make a phone call," she said pointedly.

Lock and Travis exchanged glances filled with relief. Perhaps Josie did have a heart, unlike her mother.

"Come on!" Lock urged Travis.

"Wait... We can't just leave them here. She'll kill them. You know that." Travis was the one with the conscience.

"But if we take them, they'll slow us down. He's the only one that can walk." Lock motioned to me.