ITMOWYSN-1

^^ Because I borrowed her Heath:)

* * *

WARNING: Contains mostly boy on boy scenes.

* * *

So if you happened to ignore my previous warning, read on!;)

This will be put on Rated R in a few days, so if you wish to continue reading, you may have to fan or add to your library.

* * *

ANNOUNCEMENT: Dear Haters: If you don't like my story, keep your damn opinions to yourself. Do NOT message me telling me to fix thing that you don't like. For instance, if you don't like boys kissing boys, DON'T FREAKING READ THIS. Did you not see the warning?

So if you do like this story, show me and vote please?

* * *

Pic of Quinn:)

Video...it's just awesome! There are no words!

* * *

(Quinn's POV)

I walked into the room, jumping around happily. My boyfriend, Heath, would be home any second.

Heath had gone off on one of his stupid business trips, promising to be back in three days. So, naturally, I'd been counting down the minutes.

The front door slammed open, making me bolt up from where I'd been lying on the floor in our living room.

"Quinn? Are you here?" Yanking my shirt off in excitement, I ran towards Heath, screaming like a little girl. Because, yeah, that's why Heath liked me.

Nah, he liked me for my muscled chest and sexy man-legs... I hoped.

Grinning, I leapt on Heath, wrapping my legs around his waist. The force of my jump made him fall back against the door, pushing it closed.

"I missed you! I was waiting and counting, and I had to pee but I couldn't because if I went in there and you came home I couldn't-" I rambled on and on, excitement coursing through my body.

Heath cut me off, pushing his lips against mine roughly. I shut up, responding with enthusiasm.

My breathing grew ragged, and I slid down his body. Reaching around to grab Heath's ass, I pulled him closer, and ground myself against the front of him. I could feel myself growing harder every moment I was near him.

I loved him so damn much. I just couldn't help it.

Somehow, among all the kisses and touching, I got flipped over, my face pressed against the cool wood door. Heath was sucking on my neck, and I was gasping in pleasure. He pushed himself hard against my ass, pressing my erection against the door, making me hiss in ecstasy that was bordering on pain.

Finally, I couldn't stand it any more. Spinning around, I pushed back, making Heath fall to the ground on his back. The look on his face was priceless; he wasn't used to me playing the dominant one. Usually, I was the bottom.

Which, don't get me wrong, was amazing and wonderful, but sometimes, I just had to let my alpha side out.

While Heath lay on the floor, the breath knocked out of him, I came and stood over him. I could see his pants tented from the large erection that I was the cause of. Grinning inside, I pictured him naked, exactly how he was now, because once we were both without clothes, I wouldn't be allowed on top.

Looking at him, I could see the passion burning behind guarded eyes. It was my job to let those walls come down, let him be who he truly was. A difficult job, but fun all the same.

Smiling seductively at him, I rubbed my hand over my swollen cock through my jeans, watching Heath's eyes follow my hand.

Unbuckling my belt, I undid the zipper on my pants, and started working my jeans down my legs, my eyes never leaving his.

Heath was squirming, his face heating up; I wasn't wearing any underwear.

"Getting all hot and bothered, Heath, baby?" I winked at him, and completely naked, I jumped over his body, and ran up the stairs.

Slamming our bedroom door, I locked it, holding in my laughter as I heard Heath pound up the steps after me.

"Quinn! Open the damn door!" Heath sounded desperate and breathless as he tried to unlock the door. "Please?" He added as an afterthought, probably thinking that it would weaken me. And dammit, he was right.

"No! You made me sad, leaving for three freakin' days! So now I'm punishing you, you evil asshole."

Heath was quiet, and I thought maybe he'd left. Sneaking to the door, I opened it, covering myself with my hand, in case he was still pissed at me.

I looked around, and the hallway was empty. Where'd he go?

A loud roar came from behind me, and a split second later I was flat on the bed, and there was something around my wrist. Growling at Heath, I pulled at my arm, realizing a second too late that I couldn't move.

How the hell did he get in the room behind me?!

"You know it turns me on when you say no." Heath bit my nipple, making me twitch and groan underneath him. "But you also know I don't like being told I can't do something."

The words he was saying didn't penetrate my sex-and-passion filled brain.

Heath pressed hot kisses on my chest and collarbone, and I nearly kneed him in my excitement.

My boyfriends' mouth was magical.

That thought became foremost in my mind as he licked his way down my body.

ALL the way down.

He wrapped his fingers around my cock, making me scream in happiness. He lifted my legs up, wrapping them around his waist, and our members were right next to one another. I rolled my hips on his, hoping, that with enough persuasion, Heath would uncuff my hands from the bedposts. Then I could touch him again.

Apparently it worked, because he made a choking noise before reaching up and unlocking my hands.

I rolled on top of him, grinding, biting, and licking. This was how I liked my sex: down and dirty.

And this was how I liked Heath: up and sweating.

Maybe he'd let me be top this time.

Or not. As soon as that thought crossed my mind, he started to flip me over.

Accepting my fate, I pressed my face into a pillow. Feeling Heath's lips at the base of my spine, kissing my back and nipping my bottom, this is what I lived for.

He started pushing himself inside me, started the slide of purest ecstasy, and I realized, right then, that I wanted to make him even more hot and bothered.

Carefully but quickly pulling myself away from him, I felt his member fall out of me. I almost gave up my idea right then, in favor of keeping him inside me. But I stayed strong.

Jumping on his back, I kissed his neck before leaving the room and running outside.

I heard his scream of frustration, and again, I was thankful that we lived in the country with miles on either side of us. Or we'd have the cops out here an awful lot.

Sadly, running naked outside wasn't a new experience for me.

* * *

A/N: So.... If you liked it, fan, comment, vote. Add to your library, because it'll be Rated R in a while, so you won't be able to find it.

Also, welcome to my creation, Quinn. (I borrowed Heath from my friends' story!)