ITMOWYSN- 3

^^Because he's awesome!

* * *

Pic of Indie:D he's hot!

Video is an awesome song, but idk if it fits, just watch it!:D

* * *

(Quinn's POV)

I flushed with embarrassment for the third time tonight, hiding my face as everyone laughed at me.

Well, everyone but Taia, that is. She sat in the corner, her face twisted in an ugly scowl. I think she hated me.

Screw that, I knew she hated me.

Now I was surrounded by our new friends, and Heather and Indie.

Actually, I was surprised Indie had bothered showing up, seeing as he probably hated me for what I'd done. Three years ago, I'd been the one driving the car that took away Heather's hearing.

That's how Heath and I had met; Heath pulled me away from the burning car seconds before it exploded.

Heath and Heather were walking on the sidewalk, just enjoying the sun, and Indie and I were driving to the beach. All of a sudden, another car sped past a red light, t-boning our car so fast we didn't even have time to scream. Lying there in the middle of he road, both of us tangled around one another, we waited to die.

Right at that moment when we were close to the end, Heath jumped in and pulled us away from the cars. He saved our lives.

Indie didn't have a problem with Heath, just with me. We were best friends; now he hated me. I was surprised when Heath had told me Indie had asked where I was.

Though, technically, Indie should be thankful, because otherwise he wouldn't have met Heather.

Three years later, Indie and Heather were getting married and Heath and I were living together. I think it's a damn good thing we got hit by that car.

Although I think the crash fried my brain, because here I am, embarrassing myself for the amusement of others.

Icing covered my face, and the glass bottle on the floor was broken. After playing spin-the-bottle, and it landing on me about seven times in a row, I'd flung the bottle in anger before tripping into the cake.

"Lick it off his face, Heath!" One of the girls was apparently way into watching us fellow man-lovers make out, because she was looking for any reason to see it.

"Kate, calm down!" Heath was laughing while trying to look disgusted, and it wasn't working. The begging face she made broke him down though, and he leaned over to me.

Gazing into the eyes of forever, I felt completely at home, forgetting that there were seven other people in the room.

He leaned forward, his eyes never leaving mine, his tongue swiping out to touch the icing on my cheek. The heat I felt made me jump on his lap. Heath fell back on the couch, and I kissed his mouth.

A gasp behind me jolted me back into reality, and I remembered that there were, in fact, people in the room.

"No, no! Keep going!" All three of the new girls breathed, and Indie distracted Heather by kissing her. The other men pretended indifference, but I could see that they were peering curiously at us.

Heath looked at me and shrugged before rolling us over so I was the bottom. Yet again.

* * *

(Heath's POV)

The annoyed look on Quinn's face worried me; I didn't know what was wrong!

"Babe, what's wrong?" I whispered in his ear.