ITMOWYSN- Bonus Chapter!

Thought I'd give y'all one last good naughty scene before the final chapter(: vote if you love me! Because I love every one of you

* * *

(Quinn's POV)

Finally, we were married! And now we could adopt more kids!

"I love you." I whispered to Heath, cradling his head in my hands. I stood up on my toes, pressing my lips to his.

"Hey, hey, there," Heath breathed into my mouth. "Behave. We haven't made it back to the room yet."

To prove his point, he lifted me off of him, unwrapping my legs and inconspicuously groping my crotch before letting me go.

Gasping, I cradled myself in case Heath decided to get grabby-violent. Which he'd done before.

Shuddering, I turned around and ran to the room. Hoping that no one else was in there, I slammed open the door.

"OhMyGod." I covered my eyes and turned around.

"Haven't you learned to knock yet, Quinn?!" Hunter shouted at me.

"Eww. My eyes are burning! Heath! My eyes are BURNING." I slapped myself across the face, trying to get the image of Hunter and Axel out of my mind. It wasn't working.

Heath wrapped his arms around me, holding me tight. "Calm down, stupid. You really should learn to knock. It would prevent stuff like this."

I could feel him laughing, so I bit his nipple. Hard.

"Bitch! Why?!" Heath thumped me gently on the back of my head.

Smiling up at him, I sank to the floor and crawled to an unoccupied room across the hall.

"Quinn, wait! What on earth are you doing?!" Heath yelled at me quietly, following me.

"Hehehe." I chuckled evilly, messing with Heath.

After checking that there was no one in this room (thankfully there wasn't), I did a ninja-roll into the hallway.

"Quinn? Seriously, what are you doing?" I think I was freaking Heath out. It was fun.

Plopping down on the bed, I snuggled into the fluffy pillows.

"Ahhhh." I sighed in pleasure.

I felt Heath come up beside me, kissing my shoulders through the shirt.

"Locked the door... Turned the lights out... I want to make love to my husband." He murmured into my ear, licking my neck.

"I love the sound of that." I rolled over, landing on top of Heath, and bringing my legs up to straddle his waist.

Our breathing got faster as we rubbed against each other, moving faster. I felt Heath get hard, and I leaned back, trying to get as much of him against me as possible.

Right then, I was wearing far too many clothes. I climbed off of him, stripping off my pants and heading to the bathroom.

I knew he'd follow me, because I wasn't wearing anything at that point. Climbing into the bathtub, I turned on the hot water. I heard Heath open the door, and I looked around the huge bathtub.

Yeah, we'd both fit in here. Easily. We need one of these at the house.

"I wish you'd stop running away from me!" Heath growled at me.

"But you know you like it!" I winked at him as he slid into the tub beside me. "Um, Heath? You forgot to take of your underwear."

"Shit, hold on!" Heath fumbled to get his boxers off, and while he was busy doing that, I reached over to him.