Dress Shopping Part 1 (42)

This is part one of part 2 okay. Next part will be up in the morning some time. 

Zion's Pov

Today was going to be a crazy day I just know it will. Today Megan, Becky, Caroline ( Luke Bryan's Wife) and Brittany ( Jason Aldean's Wife) are coming with me to pick out the perfect wedding dress. I think I know what I want, but I'm not 100 % sure yet. Brantley and I only have 1 month to get it all done. Brantley told me I was in charge of the wedding, but he wanted to pick the honey mood. I was okay with that, but I want Brantley to be a part of the wedding just as much, you know what I mean?

I looked at the clock in our room, and saw it was going on 8 34 A.M I told the girls to be here with there men and all of the kids, by 9 30. I got out of the bed, and looked at my sexy man still sleeping with our 6 month old baby girl sound asleep on his chest. Kathleen has 2 more teeth coming in, so last night she was in our room with us. I think Brantley and Kathleen got in bed, about 5 in the morning. I walked into the shower, and I let the nice hot water hit my body. I was washing my hair when I felt a hand on my ass. I looked behind me and saw Brantley smiling down at me. He was all naked and looked like my country boy, I know he is?  

" What are you doing? Where is Kathleen?" I asked him. He gave me a kiss? Hard I might say? I felt his junk on my belly? God, I love this man so much?

" Don't worry, Kathleen is still sleeping? I put her in her play pen in our room?" Brantley told me. I looked down at him, and I saw he was hard a rock already. 

" Oh, Okay. Can you wash my back for me?" I asked him. I gave him my sub and the soap. 

" You know we still have an hour before everyone will be here?" Brantley told me. I smiled at him. I know what he wants? 

" You know I don't want to have sex, until after we are married?" I told him. Brantley began to wash my back for me. I want our honeymoon to be special for us, and I think it would be fun, not to have sex until after we are married. I'm for it, but Brantley is having a hard time with it?

" But, you know that doesn't mean we still can't do other things to each other?" I told him. Brantley's strong arms went around my waist.

" You mean it baby girl. You know how much I want you?" Brantley told me. 

" Oh I know. I can also feel it babe?" I told him.  Brantley began to kiss my neck, and I was grinding on his bulge. Brantley's hand went to my breast and gave them a little squeeze? I was moaning and longing for his long awaited touch. I love it when his hands was all over my body? I put my hands on his, and moved them down to my pussy.  

I felt Brantley's hot breath on my neck, where he was sucking on my neck skin, and his middle and ring fingers slowly going in and out of me. Thank God, Brantley is a husky man, so I can lean on his chest. My legs was going weak and weaker with every second went by. 

" I love you?" I told Brantley? Brantley gave me a love bite on my neck. With every motion with Brantley going in and out of me, I knew it was all for love. The love I have for Brantley is one of a kind. My mother alway talked about it, but I never knew much about, until I met Brantley and he showed me what it is and now I'm never going back again. I grabbed his bulge in my hand and starting to pump it nice and slow. 

" Fuck baby, I love you?" Brantley told me. The water falling on our bodies, the steam of the hot water, that was in the bathroom, made this whole time that more fun, and intimate with each other. I was getting ready to cum, when I heard Kathleen crying. I heard Brantley laughing. I looked up at him. 

" I'm sorry. Stay here and take care of that? I'll get her and we will meet you in the kitchen okay?" I told him. Brantley gave me a kiss, and I stepped out of the shower, and slappy Brantley's cute butt. I got my robe on and walked out of the bathroom. 

" Hi baby girl. How's mommy's big girl doing?" I said to her, when I picked her up. Kathleen was smiling at me. I gave her fat cheeks a big morning kiss. 

" Come on, let's get you change and get some food in you?" I told her, walking out of our room and into the nursery we have set up for her.  

After I changed Kathleen, I walked us to the kitchen. I sat her in her highchair so I can feed her. I let Sylo outside to use the potty. As I was looking outside where Sylo was, I was thinking of Fifi. I knew he would love this life better now that Kathleen can sit up all by herself. I just miss him. 

" Morning baby girl. You are on my crapper listen today?" I heard Brantley telling Kathleen. All she did was yell at her daddy. 

" Oh, I'm on your shitter listen as well. Fine, fine. But I still love you?" Brantley said to his daughter. I walked over to them and sat down, so i can feed Kathleen, before I go up to our room to get dress. 

" Baby, go get dress. I got this?" Brantley told me. I looked over at him. 

" Are you sure honey. I mean I still have--" I looked over at the stove clock and saw it was already 9 15

" 15 minutes left." I got up. 

" Thanks sweetie. For  lunch just give her some peas, applesauce and if she still is hungry give her some---" Brantley cut me off. 

" Baby, I got this? You go. Love you?" Brantley told me. I gave him a kiss. 

" I love you too." I told him. I gave Kathleen a kiss on her cheek and ran up to the bedroom to get ready. 

------------------------

HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT?

THIS IS PART 1 OF 2.

NEXT PART WILL BE UP IN THE MORNING SOME TIME?

THANKS FOR READING EVERYONE?

THANKS AGAIN?

BOBBY XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO