5 Months later (41)

What do you think this is for?????

Brantley's Pov

I just got back home from my run. Today I ran for 2 miles, I know what you are thinking 'Brantley, that's not that far?' Well, for now, for me it is? It's been 5 months since I was shot at? Seeing that son of a bitch point a gun at my girls, was enough for me? I'm glad I killed Dr. Mike Jonas and Mac. Sarah, the crazy woman who wanted Kathleen, is now in the nut home? I hope she is getting the help that she needed?

So, in the past 5 months, I went to court on killing 2 people, I did 54 shows in 7 weeks, and I found the perfect engagement ring, for Zion? The wedding rings I got for us, are safe and sound at Megan and Kolby's place. Yep, they moved into together, and Tommy and Clare are happy as clams. They have a real father now? My mama just moved up here as well? All I need is to have Phillip moved here, but he has his life in California, but he has came back a few times over the past 5 months, and we went out there for a week as well. 

I walked into our room and I saw my girls was still sleeping? Poor Kathleen has her 1st tooth coming in, so she slept with us last night? I walked into the bathroom and took me a shower, before my crazy day starts. 

I got in the shower and let the nice warm water hit my body. Tonight mama is watching Kathleen for Zion and myself. We are going out on a date, and I'm going to ask her, to become my wife. We have a house of Gilbert's, so Zion needs to become a Gilbert as well. 

Over the past 5 months Zion and I haven't been intimate with each other? So tonight we have a lot of catching up to do? I have this all worked out just the way I want it to go down? I know this much, Zion is the best thing to happened to me, and I would do anything for this girl. 

I just got out of the shower, and I put on a pair of boxers and sweat pants on and I walked into the bedroom, and I saw Kathleen looking around. I smiled at her and picked her up. She's all daddy's girl, and that makes me very happy. I walked us out of the bedroom, so ZIon can sleep more. She was up half the night with Kathleen, so I can do this much on my own. Ever since I was laid up, in bed, Kathleen and I hanged out a lot?

I just walked into the kitchen and sat Kathleen in her highchair, so I can get us some breakfast. Now, Kathleen is still on the bottle, but she only get's that before bed. She eats, baby food during the day. I'm glad I have Zion to help me with all of that, because I wouldn't know what to do if I was doing this on my own. 

" Okay Kathleen, you want some baby mashed taters, or do you want some baby peas? What do you want baby girl?" I asked her. She looked up at me and smiled at me. She's a very healthy baby, and I'm thankful for that the most? 

" You know what, I think you are right, applesauce and the tatters? Mama can make you eat the peas later?" I told her. I got the tatters, nice and warm for my baby girl and sat next to her.