The Test (18)

Zion's Pov

I was in the kitchen on the tour bus making dinner for Brantley and I. Over the past week of so, I've been getting sick. I thought it was due to flying from London to Ireland to Japan then to Canada. But I think I'm getting the flu or something. The last couple of days Brantley has been writing a few new songs. I don't know nothing about them. I sat down at the table, I was getting dizzy again. Whatever I have, it needs to go and fast. I got up and ran to the bathroom again. This is the 4th time in the past 3 hours I've gotten sick. 

After I got sick I washed my mouth out again. I feel like shit and I'm freezing as hell. I walked out of the bathroom and Brantley was sitting at the table looking at me. I looked over at him as well and gave him a smile. 

" You okay baby?" Brantley asked me. I looked at him and smiled at him. I can't tell him what I found out. I just can't. I don't even want to believe it either. So for right now, I'm not going too. 

" Yeah. I think I got the flu. I mean we have been traveling all over and I might got something?" I told him. Brantley walked over to me and kissed my forehead.

" Okay. Love you. I'm going to finish my song babe?" Brantley told me, walking back to the back of the bus. 

" Okay. Love you. I'll let you know when super is done?" I told him. I waited until he closed the back door, and I grabbed my cell phone. I looked at the days of the mouth. My period is 5 weeks late. Okay that's fine.  That happens all the time. I mean it does not mean I'm pregnant. I'm just late. I called Jules. Maybe she will know. 

" Hello?" Jules said when she answered my call. 

" Jules, hey it's Zion? I need to talk to you?" I said to her. I sat down on the couch. Thank God, it's only Brantley and I on the bus today. 

" Hey, girl what's up?" Jules asked me. I looked in the back of the bus. I don't want Brantley to know about this? Not until I am 100% sure. 

" I'm late?" I told her. 

" No Zion, you don't have a show until tomorrow. We got here a day early remember?" Jules told me. 

" No, Jules I'm late. Like 5 weeks late?" I told her. She was quiet for a moment.  

" Zion are you--" I cut her off

" I don't know? All I know is I'm 5 weeks late and I don't know what to do?" I told her. Jules didn't say nothing for a second, then she talked again.

" Okay. I want you to listen to me. You need to make sure. I mean you need to find out and soon." Jules told me. 

" I don't know what to do?" I told her. 

" Okay. I have one. I'm coming over?" Jules told me. 

" Wait are you and John--?" Jules cut me off.