Dr. Mike Jonas (27)

Tom Welling plays the role of Dr

                                             Tom Welling plays the role of Dr. Mike Jonas

Zion's Pov

Today is the day. Today Brantley and I go and see about the sex of the baby, and I can't wait. Over the past 3 weeks living in the new house, Brantley and I have christened the whole house. Bathrooms, bedrooms, living room, kitchen, my car, Brantley's truck, the '68, the barn, the deck, you name it we had sex on it? But Brantley don't mind one little bit. I was getting dressed for the day. Dr. Mike Jonas called me yesterday and told me about today. I know Brantley don't care for him, but he is good to me, and he has not done anything out of the way to me. Brantley is just being Brantley, and I love that about him. 

Today I'm going to be wearing a pair of pants, and a blue blouse, with my shoes. I'm only 22 weeks (5 months and 2 weeks) pregnant, and my feet hurt like a son of a bitch. I have gained more weight over the past 3 weeks as well. I was on the bed getting my shoes on when Brantley walked into the bedroom only wearing his boxers. I looked at him and saw his nice big bulge from his white boxers. God,  he's a hot as ever in his boxers. 

Brantley walked next to me and I slapped nice his round ass. Brantley looked down at me and smiled at me.

" Don't make me fuck you right here, young lady?" Brantley told me, while he was getting dress. God, I hate my hormones. All I want to do is fuck him non stop. I'm just glad Brantley is okay with my being as big as a wheale. But he tells me he loves it? Plus like he told me 'My baby is safe and sound in there, so get as big as my baby needs.' He is so fucking sweet. 

" You can when we find out if we are having a daughter or a son?" I told him. Brantley walked over to me and got on his knees and his has hands was on my belly. 

" How are you my little grape? Do I have a son or a daughter in there?" Brantley said to the baby. I looked at him. Over the past 11 months with Brantley I've seen him, like no one has ever seen him before. He's gone from sweet, to mean country boy, but he is the one who owns my heart.

" I think we have a daughter?" I told him. Brantley looked up at me. 

" No. Sorry babe, we have a son?" Brantley told me. I looked down at my belly. 

" Whatever we have, I don't care, as long as the baby is healthy and hearty." I told the baby. Brantley was rubbing my belly. 

" Same with me kiddo. But make daddy proud when we have a look see." Brantley told the baby. I felt a little kick. Brantley smiled up at me. 

" You felt that right?" Brantley asked me. I looked down at him. 

 " Yes I did. Honey that was our baby?" I told him. Brantley kissed my belly and then gave me a kiss on my lips.