The Club (6)

SEX IS IN THIS CHAPTER AND NOT SWEET LOVE EITHER IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

-----------------------------------

Zion's Pov

I was sitting in the back of the bus, after I did my show. Brantley had only 30 minutes left, then he will be done singing. When Jules and I got back from the mall, with my new hair cut, and after shopping Brantley was in meetings with his manger. So I haven't seen him, since this morning. I was playing on the Wii, that Brantley has. Fifi and Sylo are watching me play this thing and I'm not doing a great job on it. 

After playing the wii I went to the kitchen to make me some dinner. All I'm having is fish and salad tonight. I went inside the bathroom when I heard Brantley come in the bus. I was about to open the door when I heard him talking to someone. 

" No, Colby you don't know her?" Brantley said. I know that Brantley's brothers name is Colby. Who are they talking about? 

" No, Colby. We aren't even dating?" Brantley said to his brother. 

" Yeah, I do. Listen I'm getting off of here, I'm going to find Zion. Love you too bro." Brantley said. Now I opened the bathroom door and I walked out. 

" Hey, you did a great--" Brantley stopped talking. 

" What? What is wrong? Do I have something on my face?" I asked him. 

" No, not that? You look beautiful." Brantley told me. He was only wearing a wife beater and a pair of pants, with his cowboy boots on. 

" Oh, thank you. I needed a hair cut, and I like it." I said to him. Brantley walked over to me.

" You have my vote?" He told me. I looked up at him and smiled. 

" Well, thank you Brantley." I said to him. Brantley looked around. 

" So, what are we going to do tonight?" He asked me. 

" Well, I'm going to bed. I'm pooped?" I told him. 

" Oh, come on Zion, let's go to a bar, or a club or something?" Brantley told me. 

" Yeah and get left behind when you find some girls to bring back here and fuck her or them. No thanks. Plus we are leaving right." I told him. 

" We won't because we are staying here for another night, then we are going to leave at 6 in the morning. And by then we will be back in my bunk." Brantley told me. I looked at him. 

" I will be in my own bunk, thank you very much." I told him. 

" Well, come on. Let's dance, get fucked up and party." Brantley told me. 

" What should I wear?" I asked him. 

" That? You look fine." Brantley told me. I looked all I had on was blue jean shorts and a tank top.

" You know what, let's do this?" I said to him. 

" Fuck yeah!" Brantley said. I walked over to get my sanders on and to grab my purse. 

" Come on Zion, let's go. I know this great club, only 2 blocks from here?" Brantley told me. Brantley and I walked off of the bus and stared to walk to the club.

As Brantley and I was walking we saw a lot of lot of people who were drunk already. Some was going home, and some was just started to go clubbing.