Pillowtalk (9)

Zion's Pov 

I was in the kitchen making some breakfast for Colby, Becky and Brantley this morning. Tomorrow we are leaving to go to Bora Bora for a week and then come back to Brantley's place. I can't wait to see how all of this goes down. Brantley wants to try to be a couple with me, so I'm going to give him 100 % of me and I hope he does the same. I was making eggs, bacon, fried tater, gravy and toast for all of us. I sure do love Becky's kitchen. It's nice and big and very open. I like that a lot. I had Fifi and Sylo down here in the kitchen with me, so I know they wouldn't wake Brantley up. I went right to sleep, but Brantley was moving half of the night. Poor guy. I was getting me cup of hot tea when Becky and Colby walked into the kitchen. Becky was all dressed and waiting to go, but Colby only had on his boxers. I looked over at them and gave them a smile and walked over to the table and pulled out 2 chairs for both of them. They walked over and sat down. 

" What is all of this?" Becky asked me. I looked at her and gave her plate to her and Colby's as well. I sat down and looked at them. 

" This is my way, to say thank you--" Becky cut me off. 

" Honey, you don't have to do all of this?" Becky said to me. I looked at her and gave her a smile. 

" Yes I do. When my mama was still alive, I use to do this for her every Saturday. My mama might had me young, but she still taught me how to be nice and Becky thank you for letting me stay in your beautiful home and put up with me and Fifi as well." I told her. Becky grabbed my hands and gave them a little squeeze.

" You are welcome honey." Becky said to me. I was about to say some thing, but Colby started to talk.

" Fuck, this is good shit Zion? Mama try the food." Colby said. Becky slapped the back of his head. 

" Watch it young man, don't make me whip you in front of Zion." Becky said to her son.

" Mama, please let Zion do it? I've been a very bad boy?" Colby said to me. 

" Zion won't do it, but I would love to beat your sorry ass again?" I heard a man say. I looked behind me and saw Brantley in his tight boxers. I see he has a hard on already. I gave him a smile and got up to get his plate. 

" If Zion wants to touch my ass, she has every right to do it?" Colby said. I gave him a smile. 

" No, she won't. Thanks babe." Brantley said to me, giving me a kiss on my lips. I think my face went 10 different shades of red. Becky gave me a wink. 

" Where is your plate at?" Becky asked me. I looked at her

" I had a banana already." I told her.  Brantley looked pissed off. 

" Eat some food." He told me. I looked at him. 

" I can't. Ruth said I need to lose 15 pounds before we go back on tour." I told him. Brantley got up and made me a plate.