Bora Bora (10)

          Brantley, Zion, Becky and Colby's hut they are renting out for a week in Bora Bora!!!!!!!

Zion's Pov

In the last 20 hours have been crazy. Now looking back I don't see how we did all of it, so fast at all. After Brantley and I did our thing yesterday morning, we spent the rest of the day laying on the couch watching cartoons together. I found out that Brantley likes the old 90's cartoons better. I remember watching some of them as well. We watched 'Captain Planet, Tale Spin, Pound Puppies, Tiny Toons, and Gummi Bears. (A/N all was my favorite TV shows growing up as well) It was cute watching him mouth the worlds when they was on tv. 

When Becky got home me and her cooked a nice lunch for Brantley and we did a little shopping as well. I like spending time with her. She reminds me of my mom. I know my mom is looking down at me and smiling for all the things I have done for myself. I do wish she was here with me to share all the things I have done. Everything I have done, is all due to her. I know she is with me everyday, and if I forget, I just look at my necklace that she gave me. 

Colby got back to the house about 8 at night. We had to be at the airport at 6 in the morning. The best thing about that is, we are taking a private jet and Colby does has his license to drive a jet. When we got on the jet, I was hooked. I mean it's a whole house that can fly. I've never been on a jet before, and now that I have I must get one, some how, or take Brantley's from his? 

We have been in Bora Boran for 3 hours now and we are in our little house in the ocean. It has 2 bedrooms, a bathroom, sitting room and a kitchen. I like it. Colby was a real sweetheart and was letting Brantley and I have a bedroom and Becky got the other bedroom. I was unpacking my bag when Brantley walked in and fell on the bed, in his boxers. Yes I can see flying for 14 hours was hard on the poor baby. 

" What are you doing?" I asked him. 

" Going to sleep. I'm pooped?" Brantley told me. I moved my suitcase off of the bed and sat on his back and was giving him a backrub. 

" I like this?" Brantley told me. Yeah I bet you do. I was tracing his back tattoo. And this man does have the tattoos let me tell you. I find that sexy on him.  

" I hope you have a great time this week?" Brantley told me. I laid on his back, and I whisper in his ear. 

" Oh, I know I am. I got my bikini with me?" I told him. Brantley tuned over so now I was laying on belly. 

" I can't wait to see it on you?" Brantley told me. I gave him a kiss. That was one thing Brantley asked me, over hundred times, was that damn bikini. I know he is dieing to see me in it. He should, I got it just for him.