Homecoming (40)

I know this has nothing to do with this chapter, but everytime I hear this song, it makes me want to dance and have a great time. (Shout) By Glee. Love this song!!!! We need something to help our moods after what happened with Brantley, Kathleen and Zion.

Zion's Pov

After about a week of driving from our home, to the hospital to see Brantley, was now over. Today Brantley is coming home. Brantley was going to be fine. My baby girl is safe at home with my dad and Becky, who is getting the house ready for us to get back home. I walked into his room, and saw he was still in the hospital bed. 

" Are you ready to get dress and come home?" I asked Brantley. He looked up at me. 

" I want you to help me. I don't want none of the nurses to look at me." Brantley told me. 

I walked over to his bag and pulled out a pair of boxers, sweat pants and a wife beater. I know when he get's home he will be only in his boxers again. I walked over to him and helped him put his clothes on. I know Brantley hates wearing house shoes, but for the next couple of weeks he will be in them. 

" Have you talked to the police at all?" Brantley asked me. I looked into his beautiful eyes that I fell in love with. 

" About 3 days ago. They know the whole story and we will be fine?" I told him. Brantley looked at me. 

" How's Kathleen doing?" Brantley asked me. I gave him a big smile. 

" She is fine. When I left Kathleen and dad was in the living room watching cartoons?" I told him. I help him put his shirt on. I know this is hard for him. 

" So, is Philip living with us now?" Brantley asked me. I looked at him. 

" No. He is leaving to go back to California on Monday?" I told him. Over all of this I'm glad I got to know my father. When I was growing up I would never thought about him, but now that I have him in my life, I want to get to know the man, I want to have him get to know me as well. 

" We will see him again, babe?" Brantley told me. 

" Oh, I know. He let's get you up now?" I told him. The nurse walked in with a wheelchair and I looked at Brantley who was shaking his head. 

" No, thank you. I can walk?" Brantley told the older nurse.

" Listen sweetheart, it's the hospital rules, don't look like a bad ass now that your wife is here?" The nurse said to Brantley, I was about to tell her we wasn't married, but Brantley just sat down. 

" You know, she know's how I am?" Brantley said to the nurse. The nurse looked over at me. 

" Men these days. They don't want no help at all?" The nurse told me. I giggled at her. 

" I know what you mean?" I told her. 

" You do know I am right here right?" Brantley said to us. 

" Yes sweetheart, that's why I said that?" The nurse said wheeling Brantley out of his room. We got to the parking lot and I helped Brantley in the car. I'm glad I didn't being Brantly's big truck. He would have a hard time getting in and out of it. I told the nurse thank you and I got in the driver's side and hop in my car. I looked over at Brantley. 

" Are you ready to go home?" I asked Brantley, looking over at him. He looked over at me and gave me a smile.

" Yes, I am. Get me home babe?" Brantley said to me. I stated the car and got back on the highway heading our way to get home. I was driving and when I looked over at Brantley, he smiled at me. 

" So, what are we going to do when we get home? Brantley asked me. I looked at him and gave him a smile.

" Well, my dear boy friend, the father of my daughter, you sir won't be doing nothing until we see the doctor's again, and that my dear is in 5 weeks." I told him. Brantley looked at me, like I was nuts. 

" So what I am going to do?" Brantley asked me.  

" You are going to be sitting. Nothing. Get used to be baby?" I told him. Brantley just rolled his eyes at me and skooted down on the seat more. 

I smiled at myself and went on driving? We have a long 2 1/2 hours of driving to go. 

When we got back to the house Brantley was sleeping next to me. I put the car in park and turned it off and looked over at Brantley. 

" Baby, wake up. It's time to get up honey?" I shook Brantley up. Brantley opened his eyes and looked at me. 

" Are we home babe?" Brantley asked me. I smiled at him and got out of the car. 

" Yes now, here let me help you, get out of the car." I told him. I helped Brantley to get out of the car, and we walked into the house. When we walked in everyone was there. 

" Brantley honey?" Becky said to her son, giving him a hug. 

" Hi mama." Brantley said to his mom. Dad gave me a hug. Kolby, Meg and the kids walked over to us and have all of us a hug as well. 

" Where's Kathleen at?" I asked my dad. 

" She's in her room, sleeping?" Dad told me. I looked around the room, and Sylo was not there.

" He's sleeping next to her bed." Becky told me. I know he is lost right now not that Fifi is gone. I still can't believe they killed my little dog. He was what helped me the most after mom died. Brantley told me he buried him in the back yard, so I can see him anytime I want too.  

" Well, what do you need us to do?" Becky asked me. I looked over at her and smiled. 

" All I want to do is take a shower and go to bed." Brantley told her. Becky looked back at me. 

" That's your job. Come on everyone we need to be going now? Call if you need us. I'm staying at Meg's for the next week." Becky told me. I gave her a smiled and a hug. 

" Baby, I'm going back to the hotel. If you need me call me." Dad told me. I walked over to him. 

" Thank you daddy. Thank you for doing everything?" I told him. After everyone left, I helped Brantley up to our room, so he could get in the shower. 

After I helped Brantley, we laid in bed until Kathleen got up. All I know is that I am glad to have my family back. And we are safe and back together? 

-------------------------

HOPE YOU ALL LIKED IT?

THANKS FOR READING?

UPDATES WILL BE SOON?

SHARE, VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE AND THANK YOU?

BOBBY XO XO XO XO XO XO XO XO