Valentine's Day (17)

A/N

SINCE TOMORROW IS VALENTINE'S DAY, I'M GOING TO JUMP RIGHT INTO IT. IF YOU READ LAST CHAPTER THEY WAS BACK IN OCTOBER. SO I'LL TELL YOU WHAT HAPPENED THEN WE WILL TAKE IT RIGHT FROM HERE. I AM SORRY ABOUT ALL THE JUMPING, I JUST WANT TO DO IT ALL RIGHT. THANKS FOR READING EVERYONE. OH AND I'M GOING TO ADD SOME PEOPLE IN THE STORY AS WELL. THESE PICTURES WILL BE AT THE END OF THE STORY. THANKS FOR READING EVERYONE. 

Just for you all. I hope you all like it. MY HEART WILL GO ON!!!!!

                                                What Brantley got Zion for Valentine's day

Zion's Pov

I was in the dressing room getting ready for our big show, tonight here in Chicago Illinois. Since yesterday was Valentine's Day Brantley and I only got each other 1 thing. I got Brantley a new leather jacket, that he liked. And Brantley got me a 4 1/2 foot bear that said 'I love you' on it. I'll tell you what the past 3 months have been great being with Brantley. For Thanksgiving Brantley drove up to Nashville and spent it with me. I made us a big dinner and he met Megan and her 2 kids, Tommy and Claire. Brantley spent the rest of November with me, and half of December with me as well. Brantley and I went back to Georgia to be with Becky and Colby for Christmas.  So far we have been dating for 5 months and we have been on the road for 7 months now. Only 4 more months to go. I hope I will be able to lose all the weight I have gained, being on tour with Brantley. I was putting my makeup on when Jules and John walked in. John is Jules husband. I've met him a few times. During our 3 weeks off for Christmas John, Jules, Brantley and I all went to France together for 4 days. We had a ball together. 

" What are you two wild kids doing?" I asked them. Thank God, I was dressed already. If Brantley found out that John walked in on my dressing I think he would kill him. Poor Brantley has been on the  predicted side of me for a while now. I find it sexy, most would find it mading. 

" Well, Brantley is getting ready. He said something about a few friends coming to the show. Anyway, I done for the night, so John and I was going to go out to eat and maybe watch a movie, but I wanted to tell you I love you and have fun tonight." Jules told me. She is so sweet. I'm so glad I have met her and same with John.   

" Oh, thank you sweetie. I love you too and you have fun as well." I told her. We gave each other a hug and a kiss on the cheek. 

" Bye. Have fun Zion." John told me. I walked over to him and gave him a hug. He is so tall it ain't even funny. I mean Brantley is 6'1, but John is 6'4. Makes me feel like a baby around him or Brantley.