First Show (3)

Zion's Pov

I was in the back of the concert hall, where I will be singing at. In my room I only have Fifi and Jules who is doing my makeup and hair. I only have about 5 songs I'm going to sing, but I'm only going to be up there for 45 minutes, so I think I got all of this down. 

Brantley and I haven't really talked that much since this morning. We might have said a few words here and there, but nothing to top that. As Jules was doing my make up Brantley walked out of the showers with only a towel around his waist. The water was dripping off of his smooth body. His chest hair and happy trail was all wet. As I kept looking at him, my body got goosebumps all over. 

No man has ever had that power over me. I mean yes I have been with a few men, but not in the last year. I mean I want it all. The man that loves me for me and not for my money. I want a man to see me as a woman who loves my body and don't mind if I do have some fat on me. I know I'm not a skinny, tall model, but you know what I do love my body the way it is. I do have big boobs, I got them from my mom. I know she is looking down at me and smiling at me. 

" You're done Ms. Walker?" Jules told me. I looked at her and smiled. 

" Thank you Jules. You did a great job?" I told her. I got up and walked over to Fifi, who was playing with his toy teddy. 

" Hi baby boy. I missed you?" I said to my baby. 

" Zion, you have 10 minutes before you are needed?" Ruth told me. I looked at her and gave her a smiled. 

" Okay. Thanks Ruth. Let me take Fifi back to the bus?" I said to her. I put Fifi down and he ran over to Jules.   

" You don't have time?" Ruth told me. I looked at her. 

" What am I going to do with Fifi then?" I asked her. 

" I don't care not my problem?" Ruth told me. I walked over to Fifi and picked him up. 

" I can watch him and take him back to your bus, when I get ready to leave Ms. Walker?" Jules told me. Jules was about 30 years old and long light blue hair. She was a little different, but a heart of gold. 

" Okay thank you Jules. This is really nice of you?" I said to her. 

" Don't worry about it honey we are family here?" She told me. I looked at her and gave her a smile. 

" Well, then please call me Zion then." I told her. She looked down at me and smiled at me. 

" Zion. That is a very pretty name?" Jules told me. 

" Thank you. Okay baby listen to Aunty Jules okay. I love you baby boy? I'll see you later. Thanks again Jules. Soon let's go shopping together, deal?" I told her. 

" Sounds fun. Can't wait?" Jules said to me. 

" Zion, let's go." Ruth yelled for me. 

" I'm coming! Bye Jules?" I ran out of the room and walked to the edge of the stage. 

" Okay, Zion there are over 19,500 people here, so don't blow it okay?" Ruth told me. I looked at her and looked down at my cross on my arm. Okay mom, I need you to be with me. Please help me through all of this? I said to myself. 

" Okay here she comes ladies and gentlemen, give it up to Zion Walker?" I heard the man say to me. I walked out on stage and every one was going nuts. I love the sound of being on stage. 

" Hello Kansas!" I yelled for everyone to hear me good. 

" Well, I know most of you come to see Brantley Gilbert and he is good. Am I right ladies?" I said. The crowd went nuts.