Ravenswood

Hey guys I'm sorry I didn't post yesterday, we had to paint my

Closets and I didn't have time. By the time I was done it was 11:39 pm and I was way too tired to finish. Im also sorry this chapter was so short, my phone was on 4% when i started it and i couldn't find my charger. ill make a way longer one tomorrow. Thanks for understanding!

-Megan x

---------------------------------------------

-Toby's POV-

After school, we drove to ravenswoos. Spencer drove. "Spence I really think we should stop and get something to eat." I suggested. "I'm fine," she lied. "Low blood sugar spencer is worse then no caffine spencer" I said. "Wow, your girlfriend sounds awesome!" She replied sarcastically. I rolled my eyes. "We'll I'm hungry. Can we stop so I can eat at least?" "Fine." She sighed, and pulled over. The town was deserted. I never noticed how spooky it was. Crowd everywhere, silence, fog. I was starting to get a bit creeped out.

"Spencer, lets go." I signed. "We can come back on Saturday I promise. It's getting late and I don't wanna be here at night." She laughed and pointed a finger. "Oh tobes, are you scared?? Hey everyone, Toby's scared!" She said, almost hysterical. "Spencer you need to sit down." I said, pulling her towards the car. She kissed me. I kissed back for a minute before pulling away. "Spencer you need to go home. Your blood sugar is too low." She sighed "I'm fine toby." She said, tripping. I caught her. "Thanks," "At least let me carry you, I don't want you getting hurt." I said,pulling her off her feet. She squealed. I pulled a cookie out from my jacket pocket that was left over from lunch. "No. I don't wanna cookie." She said pouting. "Oh well. More for me." I said, taking a bite. She reached for it. "That's a good girl." I said, handing it to her. After she finished it she was back to normal. "Toby? Woah! Why the hell is my leg bleeding?" She asked. There was blood staining her pants. "You kind of tripped earlier." I set her down on the bench and bent down to look at her cut. I rolled her pant leg up. "Does it hurt?" I asked. "Yeah but ill be okay." She forced a smile at me. "It's just a little cut. You'll be okay." I smiled, getting up.

-Spencer's POV-

He stood up and sat down next to me, sighing. I laid my head down on his shoulder and he stroked my hair. He looked down at me, and I kissed him, we kissed for a little until someone yelled at us. "Hey! You young kids better stop showing so much PDA!" An older woman shouted. "Oh.. Sorry.." I said, pulling away and looking at the woman. "..mrs Grunwald?"

She stopped. "Can I help you?" "Yes, you may have spoken to our friend Alison. She may also have gone by the name of Vivian. You may have only talked to her on the phone." I said. She shook her head. "No, I don't think I did. I'm sorry but I can't help you." She said, walking away. "Wait, are you sure?" She sighed. "Positive." She answered. "Could you check your phone records?" "I'm sorry, we don't keep phone records. I am mrs Grunwald but I have no knowledge of this girl. I'm sorry, but I can't help you," I sighed, looking around as she walked away. "Spencer look" Toby said,pointing to a woman exiting a shop across the street. Shana. She climbed into an older looking car and they drove off. "Wasn't that" "Jenna's car?" Yes. Toby said sprinting to my truck. I tossed him the keys and we sped after them.