Hanna.

-Spencer's POV-

It was dark and hot. The room was small and my hands were tied. Unusually small.  I reached my hands up, hitting them on the ceiling. Wood. I knocked my elbow to the side. Wood. This wasn't a room, it was a box. I screamed, but it was muffled by the tape across my mouth. I licked the tape, trying to take the stickiness off. It tasted of sweat, fear, and adhesive. But I kept licking. Eventually the tape was too wet to stick, and fell off. "Help!" I yelled. "Somebody! Please!" I yelled again, banging on the lid In front of me. A light switched on, and I noticed a pink sticky-note In front of me. 'Stay quiet or Toby dies. -A'. Crap. I have to stay quiet. I have to. I can't let him get hurt. I stopped banging, and laid my head back. Slowly a tear dripped from my eye. As long as he's safe, this will be okay.

-Toby's POV-

I parked the truck, but left the engine running. This should be quick. "Hello?" I yelled. A black hooded figure emerged from the shadows. They handed me a note. 'Spencer is not safe. Give me what I want and she remains alive. -A'. "What do you want?" I asked. They handed me another note. 'Hanna Marin. She has something I want. -A'. "What is it?" 'Don't ask questions. Bring her here, tonight. Then you get spencer back. -A'. I sighed. "Fine." I held my hand out and a black glove shook it. Then the hoodie disappeared.

After I got home, I called hanna. "Hey toby, what's up?" She answered. "Can you meet me tonight? I have to show you something. Ill pick you up." I said. "Is this a date?" She asked confused. "Umm, no." I laughed a little. "Oh okay good. Ill be waiting! 6:00. dont be late." She hung up. I sighed. A wouldn't hurt her, would they? What would spencer think..

-Emily's POV-

I picked up my phone, and searched through my contacts until I found 'Toby'. I clicked call. It rang twice. Then there was an answer. "Hey Em, what's up?" He said, sounding kind of worried. "I was wondering if you wanted to come over tonight?" I said, shuffling my feet. "Umm I'm busy until 7. But I can go over later if that's okay." He said again. "Oh, okay that's fine." I said, my Voice sounding disappointed. "I'm sorry. Ill call you later." He said. I sighed, hanging up.

-Hannas POV-

I glanced at the clock. 5:59. My heart raced. Why was I nervous? Stupid hanna, stop being so nervous. It's just toby, I thought. I tapped my foot, getting impatient. The doorbell rang. I glanced at the clock. 6:02. I rolled my eyes and walked to the door, unlocking it. "Ready?" He said. "Ready for what? You sound like we're gonna do it." His eyes widened. "I meant for the-" "I know. I just like messing with you." I smiled, skipping passed him and climbing in the car. He sighed, climbing in and slipping the keys into the ignition. "So where are you taking me?" I asked. He looked annoyed. I talk too much. "Somewhere." He replied. "But whereeeeeeeee" I whined. "It's a surprise, hanna." He frowned a bit. I huffed. I hate surprises. Just then, his phone rang. 'Blocked ID'. He answered. "Hello? I can't really talk. Hanna and I am going somewhere." He said. "6:15. Okay. Sure. Yeah. Okay, bye." He said, hanging up. "Who was that?" I asked. "Someone." He said. "Geez. It's not like I'm asking you to kill someone. Calm down." He looked even more ticked. I zipped my mouth.

-Toby's POV-

I had never realised how annoying hanna got until the ride to the barn. Or at least what I thought was a barn. When we pulled up, I stepped out of the car, and so did she. "Where are we?" She asked. I'm not sure, i thought."It's a barn. Or atleast I think it is." I said. "Why a barn?" She asked. Because we're meeting someone , I said to myself. "I thought it would be fun. She frowned. "Why bring me?" Because -A wants you. "Your a fun person. She smiled. "Awh, thank you!" She hugged me. I hugged back. She looked around. There was a sign that read 'kohn' above the door. My eyes widened. "Toby.. Why are we at Noel Kohn's cabin??!" She said.