Rosewood high .

-Toby's POV-

I yawned , stretching out my arms. I glanced over at the clock. 8:17 am. I sighed, looking around the room, looking down at my chest. I smiled. She had fallen asleep on me last night. She had been upset about something, so I laid down with her.  I stroked her long brown hair and wrapped my arm around her side. Her eyes flickered open and I kissed her forehead. "Morning spence." I said with a smile. "Mm hi" she grinned, taking my hand in hers. "What time is it?" I looked at he clock. "8:21." I answered. "Crap! I'm late for school!" She said throwing off the covers. She looked so cute in my shirt. "Spence.." "What am I gonna wear! What'll my mom say??" "Spence...." I said , trying to get her to answer. "Crap crap crap!" "Spence!" I finally yelled. "Yes!" She yelled back. "It's summer.." I said calmly, opening my arms. She sighed and brought a hand to her head before laying back down. "I'm sorry.." She said softly. "Shh its okay. Go back to sleep honey." I comforted, stroking her hair and resting my chin on her head.

-Spencer's POV-

I rested my head back on Toby's build, and closed my eyes. "Shh its okay. Go back to sleep honey." He cooed. His voice was soft, soothing. I loved it when he called me that. It made me feel special. Important. "I love you Toby." I whispered. "I love you too Spence. So much." He said. I grinned. After a few minutes, I drifted back to sleep.

-Toby's POV-

I watched as Spencer's eyes drifted shut. I smiled, stroking her head again. She looked so peaceful in her sleep. She was the love of my life and I had her here in my arms.

I sighed. I didn't want to get up, but I had to pee. Reluctantly, I sat up, and walked to the bathroom. After doing my business and washing my hands, I returned to Spencer's room. I smiled, walking over to the bed. But she was gone. A frown spread across my face. "Spencer?" I yelled. No response. "Spence this isn't funny!" I yelled again, running down the stairs. No one was home. "Spence?" I said again, starting to worry. I searched the house. Every inch, even the barn. Nothing. Just then, my phone buzzed. I reached into my pocket, hoping it was spencer. 'Meet me today or she gets hurt. Sucks, doesn't it. -A'. Realising what it was saying, I growled angrily. Another text. 'Alone. It hurts. I know. I lost people too, cause four little liars took them from me. Watch your back. -A'. I threw my phone against the wall and ran my fingers through my hair in frustration. That should be me, not her, I thought. I picked up my partially shattered phone and texted back. 'It's a deal. As long as S stays safe. -T'. I hesitated, but my finger rested on the button. 'Send'.