Plan Mona

.-Toby's POV-

After the fight, I looked back at the note in my pocket. 10 pm, wrights playground. I glanced at the clock. 9:30. I could still make it. I grabbed my leather jacket and helmet, climbed onto my motorcycle and sped off. Once I got there, the hoodie was waiting for me. "You came," a familiar girl said. "I knew you would, especially after what spencer did to you. To us." She smirked and handed me the hood and gloves. "Mona." I said. "You'll be making physical contact as A. And if anyone finds out, spencer dies. Got that? Good. Here's the keys to the lair. Location: my house for now. See you soon." She said handing me the keys and walking off. I was officially part of the A team.

-Spencer's POV-

I was done with Mona's crap. She had put us through enough. That bitch needed to be put to rest. I picked up my phone and texted aria, em and han. 'S.O.S' the message said.

"Spence?" I heard aria call from downstairs. "Up here!" I yelled. She came up the stairs, and em and Han came shortly after. "So, what's up?" Aria asked. "Toby and I broke up.." I said, looking at my feet. "Awh, spence I'm sorry" em said hugging me. "Is this why you called me here? You made me stop eating cake for this??" Hanna said. "Han!" Aria said. "Sorry." Han hugged me. "Mona broke us up. She didn't want him knowing everything about -A so I didn't tell him and he got mad. And.. We broke up." Hanna picked up her phone. "It's time this girl gets some serious talking to.'" She said, dialing mona. aria took her phone. "No. We need a plan first. So we can be one step ahead of her. Plan mona." Em said. "So how is this 'plan mona' working?" Han said. I looked at them. "We always have to be one step ahead. We have to fight. Well, Emily and spencer. If -A thinks we're fighting, they'll think it's easy to get to us. But we meet every night in the woods and tell about what -A said. Then we figure out what happens next." aria explained. "Smart. Wish I had thought of that." I said. "Oh wait I'm too depressed to." I sighed. Em gave me a sorrowful look. "Anyways," hanna said. "Does that work for you guys? School starts tomorrow so this should be good." Em said. "Yeah, that's good. Text you later." I said. "Kay, bye!" They got up and left.

I opened my laptop. About an hour later, I heard a bang from downstairs. I closed my laptop and walked to the stairs and looked down. My heart stopped. I ran down the stairs into his arms and we kissed for minutes. "If you loved me, why did you leave?" I said. no response. i looked at him before noticing the hoodie. "What are you doing here...?" I asked before seeing the gloves and the note on the table. 'Stay away from your friends for a bit, spencer. Be a good girl. -A'. I looked at him, and creases spread across my forehead. The tears started coming and I went to hit him, but he caught my arm. "I'm sorry.." He whispered before walking out.

I ran upstairs and slammed my door, Sliding down the wood with my hand still on he knob. I couldn't believe what I saw. I just sat there for minutes, crying into my knees. Once the tears stopped, I crawled over to the box of stuff from toby. The carpentry gifts, the notes in class, the cards, the pictures of us. I picked up the one in the black lace frame, and placed my finger on his soft face. The tears came spilling onto the picture and I threw the frame. Glass shattered across the rug. After I rubbed my eyes and took a breath, I collected the shards and put them in the trash. I walked over to the beautiful rocking chair he had made me, and traced my finger along the perfect woodwork. The tears came again, and I sat in the chair. I buried my face in my hands and cried for hours. Toby was -A.