Tragety plan one.

-redcoats POV-

"Mr fitz," I said. "Keep this conversation a secret or you and arias relationship goes viral. Now. What has she told you about Jenna Marshall?" I asked. "Oh um, that alison is the reason why she was blind, she had a sexual relationship with her step brother, Sh-" "who's her step brother?" I questioned. "I'm not sure." He said. "Okay. Thanks. That's all I needed to know." I walked out. "Remember, shh." I grinned, pulling on my red coat and walking out the door. Once I got in my car, I pulled off the jacket and shoved it I to the glove compartment. Then I pulled out my phone and sent a text to each of the four girls. 'Fitz knows too much. Keep your mouth shut or he gets hurt. -A.' I smiled as I started the car, driving away.

-Arias POV-

Fitz knows too much. Keep your mouth shut or he gets hurt. -A.' Shit. Now -A is after Ezra. This can't be happening! I dialled his number. "Ezra. Hi. Did you see anyone in a red coat?! It's EXTREMELY important if you did. And I need to know. Now. Call me back. Love you. Aria." I snapped my phone shut.

I walked to my mirror, fixing my hair. I was wearing a black strapless dress with boots and a silver skull necklace. But the girl in the mirror seemed different. Her face seemed darker, almost shadow-like. Her clothes were tinted and on her fingers and face were spots of dirt and even blood. I turned around, and looked back in he mirror. The girl looked like me again. The same me I am now. That was weird. I sighed, then smiled. This was going to be a good school day.

-Hanna's POV-

This was going to be the worst day ever. I had to get up. At 6. Then eat. Then go pick up caleb. Then to to school. Why couldn't the school just blow up? Or not exist at all? Like seriously. Education is for losers. Or mini Einsteins. But not for me.

I pulled on my jeans and cut up t-shirt. I brushed on some mascara and penciled on some eyeliner before putting my hair up and pulling on a golden dove necklace my nana gave me. I brushed my teeth, and walked downstairs.

"Hey hanna," mom said. "Hi." I said, shoving cereal into my mouth. "Hey," a deepish boy voice said. Caleb. I chewed and swallowed quickly, wiping my face with a napkin. "Oh. Caleb. Hey." I said throwing my bowl into the sink. "You could have called first" I complained. "You don't have your phone. Remember? You threw it into the sink. Then grounded it in the compost." He laughed. 'Oh. Right." I said almost dazed. He pecked my cheek and picked up my school bag. "Wait!" I yelled and stuffed my laptop into the bag. "There. Now we can go." I said smiling, and we walked out the

door.

-Emily's POV-

It had been exactly 2 months since they found Maya's body in the yard. I was sure -A killed her. Or Noel. Either way, they would pay. She was my girlfriend, my best friend, my whole world, and now she's gone. Forever. It's like you never realise how much you really love someone until they're gone. "Honey, are you going to school today?" My mom asked from outside the door. I shook my head. "Okay, I'll let you skip today since I know............I'm sorry. Feel better okay?" She said walking back downstairs. I moaned and buried my face in the pillow.

-Spencer's POV-

I just laid there on my bed, not wanting to go to school. I probably looked like crap, but I didn't care. Not anymore. Nothing mattered without toby. "Spence, you need to go to school today. If mom and dad find out you were skipping....come on. Ill drive you." Melissa said standing in my doorway. I sat up. "No, I'll walk. Just give me a few minutes." I said trying to sound sincere. "Okay, we'll I'm leaving. So have a nice day at school." I waved and grabbed my stuff, stepping out the back door. Once her car drove off, I stepped back inside and threw my stuff on the counter.

My phone buzzed. 'Spence, where are you? Red coat is here. In school. In my first period. Get here. Now. -Aria.' I sighed, and grabbed my stuff. This time I was actually going to school.

-redcoats POV-

I sat in the girls first period, and wrote on the board. Mrs. A. I was the substitute. I watched as aria texted spencer. My plan was working. All three girls together, for one tragedy. Now this was going to be fun.

After every note on the board, I wrote -A. And on the top of the board, written in red, i wrote 'that's immortality, my darlings.' An Alison Dilaurentis quote. Such a tragedy, her death was. If you could even call her dead. There was still so much the girls didn't know, about so many people. For instance. Toby isn't who they think he is, and neither is spencer or aria. I pulled out my phone and texted all four girls.

'Keep your friends close while they're still here, bitches. -A.'

Once the bell rang, the class was silent. "Hello class, my name is mrs A and ill be your substitute. Mr fitz had to take a leave.he didn't say why but I know he will be back tomorrow." I said in my destorted voice. "What is it, costume day?" Noel yelled. "No, it's dress up as a friend day." I said turning around, and each of the three girls gasped when they realised who I was wearing. cece drake.