"You can kiss me all you want baby girl," he said, his voice now low too and I didn't hesitate to connect his lips with mine.

The kiss was not as slow as the one we shared before but still passionate. Justin pulled on my bottom lip with his teeth, making me part my lips a little and gasp against his lips and he took the opportunity to slide his tongue inside my mouth.

My hands tangled into his hair, that were still a little damp from the shower, where I pulled lightly at the ends and his hands wandered down to hold my ass in a firm grip as we moved our tongues against each other and savored the taste of our mouths.

I pulled away from him and began kissing down his cheeks to his jaw and from there I went to his neck where I bit, sucked and licked on the flesh, making a sexy groan escape Justin's lips and that sound literally made my panties moist.

"Baby ..." Justin said, the word conimg out as a moan but at the same time he grasped my shoulders and pulled me away. "We can't," he added and I backed away from him to look at his face.

"Why not?" I asked, my lips turning down into a frown and my brows furrowing together. For a moment I thought that maybe I did something wrong, maybe I kissed or touched him the wrong way or maybe was just not as into it as I was but his actions were showing the opposite so I was a little confused.

Or maybe you should just let him explain, you idiot.

Right.

"You are injured, you need to rest and I don't wanna hurt you," Justin explained to me and bit down on his lip after my face expression softened. It was really so adorable how much he cared; he was so adorable, I wanted to sit on his face. 

"I know you won't hurt me, Justin," I said but by the look on Justin's face I could tell that he wasn't convinced. There was not much to hurt. I was totally fine. Maybe my arm was not at one hundred but I was certain that nothing was going to hurt when we were getting nasty. "Look I want this and I trust you," I said to him and held his face between my hands.

"I know you do but it's not the right thing to do right now," he said after hesitating a little and I knew that he didn't really mean what he was saying.

"Justin," I whined and pouted my bottom lip but I knew that it wasn't going to get me anywhere so I needed to try something else, something that was going to make him break his wall. "Please baby," I whispered in his ear sëxily and then I kissed and sucked at the spot underneath it, which was his weak spot.

"Cassie," he said, his hand tightening around my shoulders and I assumed that he wanted it to come out as a warning but he failed miserably because that definitely came out as a moan.

"I know you want it," I said before bringing my hands down to the hem of my shirt and pulling it over my head after. I tossed it somewhere on the ground and then I noticed that Justin was staring down at my breasts. That's when I knew I had him. "I know you want me," I went on seductively and after pushing him down by his shoulders at the same time so he was lying on the bed, I adjusted myself on top of him and kissed his lips once again.

Our lips moved fast and rough against each other and Justin's hand went all the way from my face down to my sides and to my äss where he groped firmly, making me moan against his lips. My tongue found its way into his mouth and it fought for complete dominance against his and at the same time I started grinding my lower area against his, making moans leave both our mouths at the sensation we were receiving.

Justin then flipped us over carefully so he hovered over me now he and connected our lips again that had lost contact for a second. One of his hands went behind my back while we kissed, unclapsing my bra and taking it off to throw it away somewhere. Pulling away from the kiss, Justin began sucking on the flesh of my neck and I moved my head to the side to give him more space to do as he pleased.