Hello boys (part one)

Start from the beginning

He slumped into his seat and turned his head toward me, he STILL had that smirk on his face. It was getting annoying.

"Ok whats with the smirking, haven't even spoken to you or even payed attention but your smirking at me?" I said annoyed, lifting one eyebrow up.

His eyes widened, probably shocked that a girl who looked like a 13 year old, spoke up to a guy who looked like he could beat up anyone. I didn't even know his name.

Maybe if I wasn't one of the top Spys of FTA (Fairy Tail Agency) I would be scared of this big brute, but I was a spy so I could probably knock him out in a minute, it would be less but he was a gorilla compared to me.

"Gihi, shrimps got spunk doesn't she" and the smirk comes back! Yahoo! *cough*sarcasm*cough*

I rolled my eyes and puffed my cheeks in annoyance.
"The names Levy, L-E-V-Y. Not shrimp, you got that gorilla! Unless you need help with school work or want to talk about books don't even look at me. Got it!" I said poking his rock hard Abs...LEVY STOP IT!!

Three...two...one....and the shock eyes are back!!

I smirk at his shocked face and turn back to read my book. I didn't even get to finish the first line when I get my book stolen by him.

I slowly turn my head towards him, my eyes turning red because no one and I mean NO ONE steals my books! GET READY TO GET YOUR ASS KICKED YOU HOT PIERCED FREAK!!

He looked scared for a moment but quickly went back to normal.
"First of my names Gajeel not gorilla and aren't you supposed to be listening to the teacher and introductions?" He raised his eye at the question, smirking thinking he got me or something.

Which he hasn't!

"One" I put one finger up "never and I mean NEVER!! Touch my books if you want to live to see another day!" I give him a death glare, which looked like it worked. "Two" I put two fingers up "Ik EVERYTHING Mr.Gildarts is going to teach us, actually he hardly does, he mostly sleeps at his desk" I show him my copy and you can see barely anything in it. "And three" I put three fingers up "I can get all the information about you guys from Lucy, if I was interested which I wasn't" pointing to Lucy one of my best friends.

"The blond beside salamander, shrimp?" Gajeel asked me. I glared at him for calling me shrimp, "yea that's Lucy, and salamander? The pink haired guy beside her?" I asked him.

He nodded his head, I remembered he still had my book. I went to grab it but he put it high above his head. How the teacher isn't noticing us is beyond me.

I tried to reach for it but I couldn't. CURSE MY HEIGHT!!

I tried many ways of trying to get my book, like telling him to look the other way, or tickling him, which nearly worked....then I got the best idea EVER!!

I smirked evilly, Gajeel gave me a suspicious look.

I looked up at him, I smiled my brightest smile I could, grabbed his collar, pulled him down close to me and kissed his cheek, grabbing my book in the process.

"NEVER mess with my books Gajeel" I didn't even look at him after I got my book, I didn't need to. I could tell he was surprised, and I knew he was blushing.

I smirked, NOBODY messes with Levy Mcgarden!!

I just read my book for the rest of the class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What do you guys think of this chapter?

Don't worry I'll introduce the other guys next chapter....which will be next month at the speed I type 😅

How I write is I write like a line/paragraph a day cause I have no idea were it's going.

I've done Levys PoV all in one day! How? I was SUPER hyper!
So levy may seem a bit hyper XD

People I need mission ideas! I got one idea from InfiniteMelodies67  so thank you!!!!!

I should stop know anywhoo hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Comment, vote and follow for more of my horrible writing ✌️

I do not own fairy tail or any of the characters, I only own the plot!

Tihalola out! ✌️