Hello boys (part one)

Depuis le début

He gave a slight wave. "Hey my names Jellal Fernandez and I'm 18, my hair is naturally blue and this is not a tattoo it's a birth mark" he said while pointing to his tatt-I mean birth mark.

Next to him was an intimidating looking guy, he has long black hair tied in a pony. He was probably the most muscular guy in the group. He has a lot of piercings and he had an annoyed expression like he doesn't want to be here.

He stuffed his hands in his pocket. "The names Gajeel Redfox, 18, I like Fixing up cars and stuff. Nothing more ya need to know 'bout me".

Well that was informative! *cough*sarcasm*cough*

Next was a guy with Raven hair, you could tell he has a few muscles cause he had his shirt of for some odd reason, like its freakin' freezing in here, how is he not cold?!

He had a smug look on his face, "Yo I'm Gray Fullbuster, I'm 18, I like snowboarding and there's nothing else interesting about me" he's suddenly only in his boxers....Wait WHAT?!

"Yo ice stripper, you're clothes" the guy next to him spoke, the first thing I noticed was his hair. His hair is PINK! He had the same body as...Gray? Was it? But pinkie was tanner....and hotter.
Wait where the heck did that come from?!

Gray looked for his clothes when pinkie introduced himself, "Hey the names Natsu Dragneel, 18, my hairs salmon not pink, I can eat the spiciest of foods and I have a blue cat named happy!" Natsu grinned a goofy grin.....he looked cute....there it goes again!

The last one looked the youngest out of the bunch, he seemed around Wendy's age. He had black hair but it was mixed with red or purple. He looked like he worked out because you could see the six pack through his shirt.

He shyly waved and introduced himself "um hi, my names Romeo Conobolt, I'm 16 years old, I'm supposed to be a junior but I skipped a year and I'm Natsu's cousin" Romeo grinned and you could see that Romeo had the same grin as Natsu.

Mr.Gildarts started talking to the boys about stuff that I don't care about. I found out I was the only one in my group of friends paying attention to the boys.

"Alright, hmm Natsu your sitting beside Lucy Heartfillia, Lucy raise your hand please."
I raised my hand, Natsu turned his head towards me. Nodding his head as he made his way towards me, zigzagging through the rows of tables (we sit at the back, an empty chair between each of us).

He grinned his goofy grin at me and sat down, getting his books out of his bag.

I turned my head back to the other boys, trying to keep my blush down.

{levy P.O.V}

Noooooo Gus!! Why do you have to die on Hazel!! WHYYYYY!!

"-rden, -garden, LEVY MCGARDEN!!" A voice boomed, I shrieked throwing my book in the air, making it land on my head covering my eyes.

I slowly removed the book from my face, I could here people snickering, but where quickly shushed by Erza.

I could see 4 good looking guys standing there looking at me. The one that stood out the most to me was the black haired, piercing covered guy smirking at me.

"Levy please raise your hand" Mr.Gildarts demanded me.

Your probably wondering 'why did he not give out to her? She wasn't listening'. I pretty much know everything that is being taught here and I usually get lost in a book, even with my friends! So the teacher doesn't mind if I read in the middle of class.

I slowly put my dainty hand up, unsure of why I had to. My confusion was soon turned into understanding when the big thug looking guy started making his way toward me, still smirking.