“Because I don’t want anyone to hear it, plus its fun to annoy you.” He said. I groaned. I started eating my food really fast so I looked like the boys. When I finished I looked at the boys and they all decided to eat really slow. I groaned again and picked up my fork. I started poking James with my fork.

“Hurry up, hurry up, hurry up.” I said over and over again poking him on every word. The other boys were laughing now and James was trying to grab my fork but I kept pulling away. He finally managed to grab my fork.

“HEY, give me my fork.” I said glaring at him. He laughed and held it in the air so I couldn’t reach it. I groaned and went to tackle James. He saw what I was doing and passed it to Sirius who was taller and on the other side of the table.

“Sirius please give me my fork back. “I said in an innocent voice while giving him my puppy dog face. He shook his head while smirking at me.

“Nope, I refuse to fall for that puppy dog face.” He said while laughing at me shocked face. I quickly made a plan in my head. I got up and walked to the other side of the table. I sat down on the other side of Sirius and did the puppy dog face again but getting closer. He didn’t budge but I knew I was getting closer.

“Please give it back.” I said pleadingly. He shook his head. I cracked, I really wanted my fork back. I jumped on him trying to grab the fork. He screamed and held it in the air. I tackled him to the floor and tried grabbing the fork again. I could hear the boys laughing behind us. James was especially laughing. I guess it is funny to see your little sister wrestle with your best friend. I finally grabbed the fork and was about to get up when I was pulled back down. Sirius had grabbed me and now was on top of me. I screamed and he put his hand over my mouth. I bit his hand really hard and then he screamed. I laughed and then he started laughing. Soon we stopped laughing because it hurt to much. Sirius got off me and stuck out his hand. I took it and he pulled me up. I sat down with my fork and continued to poke James.

“Why are you poking him? If he finishes eating you still have to wait for us.” Peter asked. I looked at him still poking James who was eating even slower.

“Would you rather I poke you?” I asked him. His face turned a little red.

“Yes.” He murmured. I laughed in my head. I looked at him confused while still poking James.

“Why would you want to be poked?” I asked him. He shrugged and continued eating slowly. I think he is really weird. I mean who would want to be poked. Maybe him. Well maybe if you were like getting a poke massage and the people would poke you with a fork. That would be cool. Just think of it THE POKE MASSAGE. Yeah that would be like the new thing. I realized that I was now poking air. I looked up expecting to see James’ face but I saw nothing. I looked around and didn’t see the boys anywhere. I grabbed my bag and hurried out of the hall. I turned the corner once I got out of the great hall and BOOM FIREWORKS WEOOWEEOO CALL 911 AHHH RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! Not really.

“BOO!” Someone screamed. I screamed my head off and fell down the stairs. I landed at the bottom and groaned looking up at the person who was going to be dead soon. I saw Sirius standing next to me and the rest of the boys coming around the corner. I glared at Sirius when he stuck out a hand to help me up. I grabbed the hand and this time when he pulled me up I tackled him and started trying to punch him.

“I TOLD YOU NOT TO DO THAT!” I screamed at him. I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist and pull me off of Sirius. I screamed and kicked trying to get onto Sirius. I looked at who pulled me away.

“Hello Remus, how’s it going?” I said while I stopped kicking. He chuckled.

“Fine.” He said. I giggled. I wonder how I can tackle Sirius but I can’t get out of Remus’ grip. Remus must be stronger than him. HA Remus is stronger than the oh so famous Sirius Black. I looked at James who was helping Sirius off the floor.