“Hey guys, you know we have this tree we should think of like a group name.” I said. They all nodded.

“Like what?” Peter asked. I shrugged and returned to staring into space. I didn’t even realize that the boys were talking about a name. I heard someone get up but didn’t look up. Someone shouted and I jumped a foot in the air.

“AHHH!” I screamed and I heard the boys laughing. I got up and glared at them.

“Who screamed?” I asked them angrily. They all glanced at Sirius but said nothing knowing they would get Sirius in trouble. I turned to Sirius glaring at him and he cowered back. I ran up to him and tackled him. He started screaming and trying to get me off of him. I was surprisingly strong for someone a year younger than him. I pinned him and got near his face.

“Don’t EVER do that again.” I screamed at him then got up and went to sit by Remus. The boys were all laughing except for Sirius who was shaking. The boys calmed down and went back to what they were doing. Remus reading, James playing with paper that he enchanted to look like a snitch that flies around and catching it, Peter staring at James longingly( he really is a creeper), and Sirius staring at some girls gossiping by the lake. I rolled my eyes at Sirius. He can be really stupid.

“So Sirius why did you scream at me?” I asked him. That snapped him out of his daze and he turned to me while the question snapped in his brain.

“Oh, I thought of a name.” he said simply while staring at some Hufflepuffs who had passed us. I rolled my eyes again.

“So are you going to tell me?” I asked him slowly. He really has a short attention span.

“Oh yeah, the Marauders. I thought we could be called that.” He said. I thought about it and decided that was a good name. We all walked up to the castle for dinner. We walked into the great hall and sat down at the Gryffindor table.

“Hey maybe we should pull a prank after this.” Peter said with his mouth full. We all nodded and went back to eating. The boys were eating like pigs. I rolled my eyes at them.

“How do you eat so much without getting fat?” I asked James poking his stomach. He laughed and food fell out of his mouth.

“I am just that good.” He said still eating. I looked down at my dinner, one chicken leg and some corn. CORN! I like corn.

“Why do you eat so little?” Sirius asked me. I looked at him while he laughed.

“Because I am a girl and one year younger than you.” I stated. He rolled his eyes at me.

“Yeah, okay so what is the first order of business for the marauders?” Sirius asked. We all shrugged except for James who looked like he had a really good idea. I looked at James hopefully.

“So James, you got an idea?” I asked him. I was in the mood for some pranks. PRANKS! Mwuahahaha. Everyone was looking at me weirdly.

“What do I have a dragon on my nose?” I asked them. They laughed and it really annoyed me that I didn’t know what they were laughing about.

“What is so funny?” I asked them. They stopped laughing and looked at me.

“Nothing.” Remus said. I shrugged turning to James.

“So do you have a prank?” I asked him bouncing up and down in my seat. He nodded but didn’t say anything just continued eating. I stared at him waiting for him to explain. He just kept eating but I could see him smirking.

“Well, are you going to tell me?” I asked him. He shook his head. I stared at him dumbstruck.

“Why not?” I whined. He laughed.