At school he didn't talk too much just sat there, phone in hand, furrowing his eyebrows, basically being sexy might be his daily routine, but now that I got to be alone with him, his personality changed nearly to the opposite, he is kind of talkative, and smiles really often. I mean, how is he really like?

We cycled around the neighbourhood, every single house was as perfect as Graham's, like a mansion, so neat and glassy. I don't usually ride bikes but I like to do it, you feel the wind through your hair, you don't get too tired, you kind of get
fit, and you have fun, so, what else?

When we returned back to his house we were tired, obviously, we only biked like for 15 minutes, but damn... It's all the way uphill!

"When do you have to be home?" He asked while serving me a glass of cold water.

"I don't really have a curfew this week," I answered taking a sip of it, the cold water passed through my throat and it felt so good, I was thirsty.

He arched his eyebrows. "How come?"

"My parents aren't home, usually they won't let me even hang out on school days," I explained chuckling.

"Oh, I see," Graham smirked, "So you're a rule-breaker?"

"No," I said immediately, "I'm most definitely not a rule-breaker, I don't usually break them," I muttered "And with don't usually I mean never."

"Really?" He widened his eyes. "You broke a rule for me?"

"Well, kind of."

"That's nice," He smirked.

"Well I didn't have much of an option," I told him. "I owed you that since I got you in detention..."

He laughed. "Talking about detention, it's probably the first day in, like, 2 whole years that I do my homework."

"No way!" I yelled amused. "How did you pass the tests, then?"

He rubbed the back of his neck, "Well I do study hard the day before the test..."

I smiled trying contain my laughter, "You're definitely something else, Graham Fisher."

"Talking about school," He started, "I need you to help me pass Latin."

"It isn't that difficult, really..."

"Maybe, but I don't know anything, I literally failed it last year," He passed a hand through his hair, "My teacher passed me, though, I think she was scared of me." He said containing his laughter.

"You really are scary at school," I obvserved.

He arched an eyebrow and chuckled, then I heard a noise of the front door opening.

"Ham-ham I'm at home," A woman yelled happily.

"I'm at home too mommy, not just you," I heard voice of a little girl.

Graham rolled his eyes, "I'm with a friend, mom!" He yelled in response.

I heard some footsteps heading to the kitchen, then a mid-aged lady opened the door and looked at me smiling.

"Hello, I'm Nadia, Graham's mother," She told me, she was beautiful, she had deep green eyes and chocolate hair with some hints of white, it was literally how I pictured Graham as a girl. I shook hands with her smiling, but nervous at the same time since I hadn't checked my hair after we arrived from biking, it might look horrible.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Laura," I answered politely.

"So, you're in my son's class or...?"

"Yeah, I'm in most of them," I told her finishing my glass of water.

Suddenly a little blonde girl appeared in the room and looked at me confused. "Hello, who are you?"

Graham let out a little laugh and looked at me, "Her name is Laura," He rose and grabbed her from the waist sitting her on the counter, "Laura, this is my annoying little sister Ruby."

Ruby poked Graham's cheek softly and it made my heart melt, their sibling-ship was just too adorable.

"I think I have to go..." I said checking my phone's time.

Graham looked at me confused. "But you said you -"

"I know," I told him, "I erm... have things to do."

He put Ruby down again and took his car keys, I followed him to the garage.

"Wait," He said, "You left your car at school, didn't you?"

I smiled at his comment, "Lea must've got it, we kind of share it."

He nodded and we entered the car, I told him where I lived and he took me there. As soon as we arrived to my house he turned off the radio.

"Thank you for hanging out with me," He smiled sincerely, when he did that his scar in the forehead was more visual and it somehow made him look older.

"You're welcome," I told him opening the door, "See you tomorrow?"

"See you tomo-"

I closed the door and waved at him from the window, walking to my house. I opened the door and found my brother sitting on the couch watching tv.

"Where've you been?" He arched an eyebrow, "And how has your first day been?"

"I was hanging out with a friend," when I said that he immediatly widened his eyes, I rolled mine and continued talking, "First day has been fine, how about you?"

"Woah, woah, woah, time out!" He snapped, "Today is monday! Why would you hang out? Mom and dad don't usually let you hang out on school days..."

I smirked, "Mom and dad aren't here, Wes."

"It must've been a really good friend to make you break a rule, oh miss-I-don't-break-rules," He let out a little laugh, "Who was it, Kota or the other one?"

"Her name is Lea, and it was none of them," I told him seriously, "Now, please let me go shower, by the way, it's your turn to cook dinner."

Wes groaned and rose, "Who was it then?" He asked curiosly heading to the kitchen.

"Graham," I looked at him and waited for his reaction.

He stopped walking and slowly turned around, "Graham is a boy's name."

"So what?" I chuckled walking up the stairs containing my laughter at my brother's reaction.

1582 words.

Author's Note
IM IN LOVE WITH MY OWN BOOK. ITS SO PERFECT, EVERYONE'S SO PERFECT...... :):):)

HOPE U LIKED THE DOUBLE CHAPTER ;) AND EARLY UPDATE, KIND OF:)

VOTE

COMMENT