A happening that made him cry was when he sang badly one song and he cried in the practice room. And also the time when he got surprised during his birthday in 2013.

When he's in trouble/worried, he will talk to Rap Monster. Its because Rap Monster is the first one to notice when something happens to him and will give him advice.

Jungkook wants to go on trip with his lover someday.

All the members said, Jungkook is the member of Bangtan who seems like he'd have a girlfriend older than him. And he admitted it.

When he has a super power, he wants to talk to the animals that live on earth.

Jungkook mostly reads books, mainly comic books. He's reading a book called '1 cm' from his fan and he read it when they don't have schedules, before he sleeps.

Jungkook really likes to say annoying things a lot to the hyungs.

Jungkook's height is about 3 cm taller than Jimin and he didn't think he was growing.

Jungkook really likes to tease Jimin who's 2 years older than him, especially about his height.

Jungkook had scored 92 jumps on 'Jump Rope Challenge MBC Music Show'.

Jungkook's Ideal Date -> "I want walking along the beach in the night."

He said about his image before debut is like a normal student who liked playing games and liked Hip Hop.

- Jungkook, "In order to become a trainee I came from Busan to Seoul but I was shy and couldn't make friends, so I was kind of lonely..."

- Jungkook, "When I was younger, I played on the computer from morning until night. I was a bit more hardcore than other kids. I used my parents money to pay for games. I liked really long, single player games." -Mnet JJANG #63-

When Jungkook was a child, he is interested a lot in arts.

Jungkook, "Bangtan is my life!"

Something he really wants to accomplish is composing a song. He study it really hard because he wants to be a musician who writes briliant lyrics like his hyungs.

His favorite times of the day are resting time, free time, eating time.

Things that he wants to steal from other members is Rap Monster's knowledge, Suga's diverse knowledge, J-Hope's positive mind, Jimin's persistence and his effort, V's natural talent, and Jin's wide shoulders.

Something he is addicted to these days is music. He has his earphones on all day and listen to music. And he think he'll be like this forever.

Jungkook's favorite song in 2nd mini album Skool Luv Affair is BTS Cypher PT.2: Triptych

He feels he isn't good about acting in front of the camera.

Q) Which outfit concept do u like in the Simulation Love Game? [Kstar Wonderland]

- Jungkook, "I haven't wore all costumes yet, but a suit style is chic and good, right?"

Q) Do you have any expression that's hard to try to shoot? Please explain it. [Kstar Wonderland]

- Jungkook : Such as a surprised and pained expression.

Jungkook chose IU as the singer he wants to have a duet with because IU has a great voice. He likes IU's voice. [Park Seo Hyun 'Love Game' Radio]

Jungkook started learning to Play Guitar after seeing Justin Bieber. It's because he can sing, play the drums and guitar.

When Jungkook visited China, he wants to eat Peking Duck and visit Great Wall of China.