Chapter 19 - Remember

Start from the beginning

He covered my mouth with his other hand, muffling my screams as it was very early in the morning and people were still sleeping. He suddenly pulled away, looking at me in shock. I closed my eyes, letting the pleasure slowly seep away before opening my eyes and asking what was wrong.

"Nothing's wrong." He said smiling down at me. "Biting the mate mark on your neck, brought back so many memories. So many. In fact, it brought back almost every single one." He said as he leaned down and softly kissed my mark, sealing it.

"What do you remember?" I whisper out, closing my eyes in pleasure.

"I remember falling in love with you. I remember wanting you so bad but knowing I couldn't have you because you weren't my mate. I remember wishing you loved me too. I remember all the times we kissed, all the times we touched each other. I remember all of it." He spoke softly as he kissed up my neck, towards my jaw. "I remember the day of my birthday. I remember how happy I was when I found out you were my mate. I remember how beautiful you looked." He had reached my lips now and was pressing soft little kisses against them, causing me to sigh out. "I remember the way you started removing all your clothes in front of me, the day you wanted us to mate. I remember how against it I was, because I wanted to protect you from Steven. Then I remember finally giving in and mating with you and that is the last thing I remember up to." He spoke with a soft look in his eyes.

I gazed into his eyes with so much happiness. He remembered almost everything. He remembered loving me. Did that mean he loved me now?

Before I could say anything, he grabbed my face and pressed his lips hard against mine. We kissed each other so urgently and passionately before Zander decided to pull away, resting his forehead against mine. "I love you Rosie." He whispered with so much love showing in his eyes.

******
~Alina~

I would like to say I slept well last night and I would have but I kept dreaming about Danny. I had so many dreams about him. I had dreams about us kissing over and over again. I had dreams about me finally accepting him.

On top of that, I kept thinking back to our actual kiss last night. I couldn't believe we kissed. I kept remembering how amazing it felt to kiss him. I hated to admit it but it honestly felt so magical.

I sat up on the bench, wrapped up in my blanket as Asshole number 1 appeared. "Here's your breakfast." He said sliding the tray of food into my cell. I ignored him and the food as I sat there. I didn't want to eat. I didn't eat breakfast.

"Are you going to eat or not?" Asshole number 1 asked, causing my gaze to snap towards him.

"Why do you care?" I asked causing him to scowl at me.

"I don't. You're not that special." He spat back. "I'm only asking because Danny told me to tell him if you don't eat."

"Well why don't you go tell Danny that I am not planning on eating this. I don't eat breakfast." I said as I grabbed the pillow and held it to me. I noticed Asshole number 1 tune out for a second, probably mind linking Danny to tell him I wasn't eating.

"Danny will be here soon." He informed me before greeting another guard that walked in to take his place.

I sat quietly on my bench, not wanting to see Danny. Every time I thought about him, I kept thinking about our kiss and how good it felt to pretend to be something we weren't. I didn't want to think about that kiss. Right now I had more important things to worry about, such as making Danny let me and all the Hunters go.