Epilogue

(VERY IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE! PLEASE READ IT AT THE END!)

Lexi's POV (1 year later)

_____________________

Today is the day I officially become Mrs. Horan. I have been waiting for this since the second I knew I loved Niall, and that was early on. Right now I was in the basement of the church with my bridesmaids getting ready. Of course, Eleanor is my maid of honor.

"Lexi are I'm ready to help you put on your dress," Eleanor informed me.

"Ok." I just finished getting my hair and make up on. I decided on nice, light, romantic make up and a curled up-do. Actually I look similar to what Eleanor did on her wedding day. O well, that's ok because she looked gorgeous and so do I! I decided on wearing a princess gown with a sweetheart neckline and a beaded top. It looks gorgeous on me if I do say so myself. The only thing that could make this day better is if my mom was here. I miss her so much, especially today.

"Ok, step in," Eleanor demanded after she got my dress out of the bag. Once I stepped in, it took all of my bridesmaids and 30 minutes to lace up my corset back. Wow, being a bride is not easy.

"Ok. We have 30 minutes to relax before you have to go walk down the aisle. And your going to need all of it to recover after this. Niall gave me something for you," Eleanor smirked, handing me a necklace case. I open it and find a tiffany heart necklace with a note on it.

"What does the note say?" Perrie asked. Yes she was on my bridesmaids too.

"You have my heart and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you," I cry. Good thing I am wearing water proof mascara or else I would for sure have ruined my make up.

"Aww! That is so sweet!" Danielle squealed.

"And obviously he loves you. Now we have to go get you married girl! Eleanor smiled as she tried to get me through the door with my puffy dress. Once we finally got to the door leading to the aisle everyone lined up. Niall picked his brother Greg to be the best man. It was the only obvious choice. The boys didn't mind at all. Finally, my dad came to walk me down the aisle.

"Are you sure you want to do this? It's not to late to get out of here," he joked.

"Yes Dad, I'm sure," I laugh. "You know how much I love Niall."

"Yea. I just can't believe my little girl is getting married," he cried.

"Dad. Stop it I already cried because Niall gave me this really adorable necklace and I have to look perfect for the pictures," I warn him.

"Fine, let's just do this. You will always be my little girl though, even when you have your own kids."

"Good. I love you dad."

"I love you too," he leans down to kiss my cheek just as we hear the music start, our cue to start walking down the aisle. When the doors open for us. First, our ring bear goes down. Eleanor and Louis had a healthy baby boy they named Austin. We obviously decided on him to be the ring bear. I see Niall's face light up as he sees me. He immediately starts smiling and fidgeting around. I can just tell how happy and nervous he is. Wow he looks amazing. Every time I see him in a tux I love it a little more. When we finally get to the alter it is time for my dad to give me to Niall.

"Take good care of her," I heard my dad whisper in Niall's ear. Niall then nods and leads me to the alter.

"You look beautiful," Niall said into my ear.

"You don't look to bad yourself," I responded back. Then it is time for the ceremony to begin. Once we do all the readings and other things that are part of the ceremony, it is finally time for the vows.