Chapter 19

Lexi's POV

----------------------------------------

The next day, the boys had a sold out concert. As usual, I say in the front row. After I told Niall good luck, I went to my seat. When I got there, I was surprised to see that Eleanor was there!

"El!" I scream giving her the biggest hug.

"Lex!" she screams back.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Well, I had the weekend off so I decided to come and see my bff and my bf," she explained. "I miss you so much!"

"Same," I confess. I'm not lying. Surprisingly, I have missed Eleanor. A lot. She got me to open up and let people in. For that, I will be forever in her debt.

"So, how's things with you and Niall?" she asked with a smug.

"Great!" I can't help but smile. Niall is perfect in every way and I can't believe that out of all tue girls throwing themselves at him, he picked me. I'm not anything special. I'm just... Me.

"Have you looked at the tabloids?" she mumbled.

"No, why?" I demand an answer.

"Well, they keep saying that Niall is dating his friend named Amy. I don't believe it though, I see the way he looks at you. He loves you so much.

"Yea, you know the tabloids. Always making up stories. I mean if he was cheating on me, why would he give me this?" I flaunt my new ring.

"Is that a promise ring!" she yelled at the top of her lungs.

"Yep, he gave it to me last night.

"Aww! Promise rings are so romantic!" she gushed.

"Yea, so obviously he loves me, and I love him. Everything's great in our little world," I convinced myself, making a mental note to check out the tabloids next time I'm out.

"Yea, I'm sure he's not cheating on you, that's not Niall," she reassured me. At that time, the concert started. The boys are amazing. Every time I see the concert it gets better and better. There's a reason why they are as famous as they are, they work really hard. Before Little Things, Niall took the microphone.

"I want to dedicate this song to my beautiful girlfriend Lexi. I love you." He blew a kiss in my direction and you could just feel the jealousy in the room. I'm grinning from ear to ear. Who was I to doubt my man? He is perfect and loves me, he will never cheat on me.

After the concert, Eleanor and I head backstage and wait for the boys to finish showering. Once they do, we can see then.

"Hey babe," Niall came up and

gave me a kiss.

"Hey, great job! You rocked it out there!" I tell the boys.

"Thanks doll. We were going to go clubbing now, you up?" Niall asked.

"Sure," I answered. It seems like fun. Eleanor brought a dress, I guess they told her before, so we get ready together. Eleanor wears a short black dress with black pumps and light make up. I decide to wear a purple short dress with black wedges. I put on eye make up and lip gloss then we are ready. When we get to the club, we go straight for the bar. I just get a wine cooler, I'm not a big drinker. Niall however, drinks two beers and five vodka shots in 10 minutes. He gets drunk real quick. So much for Irish men being able to hold their liquor. To try to get it out of his system, I take him dancing. He's drunk, but he still realizes what'a going on.

"I love you so much," Niall whispered seductively into my ear. "How bout we go back to the bus and have some fun?"

"Niall no. We already talked about this," I reminded him.

"Yea, but you just look so damn sexy right not," he starts kissing down my neck, leaving little love bites occasionally. I try to not moan. He's drunk and can't take advantage of me.

"No, Niall. Your drunk." I informed him.

"No I'm not, I know exactly what i'm not doing Lexi. Come on plz," he begged, a bulge forming in his pants.

"Niall. My answer is no. Drop it." I give him the final answer.

"Fine, I do love you though," he kissed me, his breath covered in alcohol.

"I love you too. I do like you better when your sober though. Maybe next time you can go a little easier on the Booz?" I begged him.

"Anything for you," he smiled.

"Thanks babe. I'll be right back, I have to go to the bathroom." I go to the bathroom and do my business. When I came back to Niall I see a heart-wrenching sight. Niall. Kissing another girl. Not just a little kiss, full on snogging. According to his pants, he was enjoying it too. That bastard! We are do done! I'm breaking up with him the second he's sober again and moving back to Paris. I never want to see him again! I finally open up to someone and they cheat on me! I run back into the bathroom and start sobbing.

----------------------------------------

A/N

Sorry this chapter is short! I wanted to update and I think a lot happened in it so.... Opinions please! I actually have a pretty good idea for a sequel, do you guys want one? If you do, I will write it. That's how much I love you guys! So comment about that. Don't know when I'll be able t update again because I'm moving this weekend and have to get ready for that. I'll update ASAP though! I promise!

FOLLOW

COMMENT

VOTE

ADD TO READING LIST

PROMOTE

i_luv_boobear1