Chapter 24

*Important Authors Note at the end please read*

Niall's POV

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"That's great Louis!" I shouted while surely smiling like an idiot.

"Yea, I'm happy for you man!" Zayn added.

"I always thought Zayn would be the first one to get married," Harry confessed. "You will be very happy together though."

" I 100% think Eleanor is perfect for you," Liam smiled.

"Wait, how are you going to propose?" I asked. "This is a once in a lifetime thing for her and you got to make it amazing!"

"Well, that's the next thing I was going to ask you guys. I have no idea," Louis admitted.

'Well, you could do the simple but efffective take her out to dinner and just ask her," Harry thought.

"No. He's Louis freakin Tomlinson. He needs to do something big," Zayn said.

"Well, how about this, he can put it as a twitter question during our show tonight?" Harry gave another idea.

"No, I want it to be intimate and private," Louis sighed.

'I have the perfect idea then! You can rent a hot air ballon then have one of the those planes that write in the sky write Eleanor will you marry me!" I shouted.

"Niall that's perfect! Now I just have to get this whole thing planned by tomorrow," Louis said.

"Why tomorrow?" Liam asked.

"Well Eleanor's going back home the next day and we have the concert tonight. Plus, if I don't do it know I will mess up and say something to her about marriage or something like that," Louis explained.

'Well go get her tiger," Harry winked.

Louis' POV

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as the boys leave, I realize that I should probably call her parent's and get their approval. Here goes nothing. As the phone rings, I get really nervous. I know they like me,but what if they don't want their daughter spending the rest of her life with me? My entire life will be ruined. After the 4th ring, someone picks up.

"Hello," Eleanor's mom, Mrs. Calder, picks up the phone.

"Hi Mrs. Calder it's Louis," I said nervously.

'Hi Louis! Nice to hear from you! Is Eleanor ok?" She asked.

'Yea she's fine, her and Lexi are sleeping right now. Actually is there anyway that you can get your husband on the line also? There's something I need to talk to you guys about."

"Yea, not a problem. Murray get on the phone Louis wants to talk to us!" I hear her yell.

"Louis! What a pleasant surpise!" Mr. Calder says as soon as he gets on the phone.

"Nice to talk to you Mr. Calder. I actually need to talk to you guys about something serious. I was wondering if I could possibly maybe have Eleanor's hand in marriage?" I mumbled nervously. My hands shaking so bad at this point I'm surprised that I can even hold the phone.

'Well, I have a feeling this question is mostly for me," Mr. Calder joked."I have a couple questions for you though. Do you love her?"

"More than anything sir. She is my entire life and I have given her my entire heart," I reply immediatley.