Chapter 29

Lexi's POV

-----------------------------------

It has been a week and the boys know have a couple days off from their tour. It is time to go to Paris and tell Eleanor and Louis' parents about the baby. It was nice that everyone was free and able to fly in on such short notice.The party will be held at Eleanor's parents house. I haven't been home in almost a year, so it will be really nice to see Anna again. Plus my dad will be home too! Now that Niall and I have gotten really serious, it is time to talk to him and make sure he likes Niall. I don't know if I will ever be able to say yes to marrying Niall if my dad doesnt approve of him. Right now though, I am helping Eleanor and her parents get the dinner ready while the boys are getting dressed.

"Are you nervous?" I asked Eleanor.

"Not really. I mean I am married and they know I want kids. They will probably be very supportive," Eleanor smiled.

"Yea, there's nothing they can do about it now. I just can't believe you have a little baby inside you!"

"Yea, it's unreal. I have to wear baggy clothes now a day so no one notices until the next interview where Lou will tell everyone," she patted her stomach that does have a litle baby bump.

"I'm actually really nervous to talk to my dad. I'm going to be asking him about how he feels about Niall. If he doesn't think I should take our relationship further, I don't even know what I'm going to do," I sigh.

"I was worried about that too," Eleanor admitted. "I know parents though, and as long as your happy their happy. You have nothing to worry about."

"Ok thanks," I smile. At that point the boys come downstairs and Niall is dressed in a nice polo and khaki shorts. He looks so hot dressed up.

"Babe when is your Dad coming over?" Niall asked nervously. I wonder what is making him so nervous.

"He'll be here in about 10 minutes," I respond as I give him a quick hello kiss. The boys help us finish setting the table and before we know it all the guests have arrived. Ok there's not that many guests, just the boys and our families. Even Anna comes!

"Hey Lexi, long time no see," Anna jokes as she gives me a hug.

"Hi Anna! How's life?" I asked.

"Good. I miss you at home though. How are you and Niall?"

"Great," I can't help but smile. "Actually I kind of need to talk to you and Dad about that topic since I don't know when I'm going to see you next."

"Ok, shoot."

Well here goes nothing. "What do you think of Niall and our relationsip?"

"Why are you asking me this?" she asks with a raised eyebrow.

"Well to be honest, Niall and I have been dating for a year and I think he might be proposing soon," I confess.

"Ahh, and you want my blessing. Well he makes you happy right?"

"Yea, very happy. He and the boys have broken down all my walls. I am not the same person I was a year ago. He has changed me for the better. I love him so much."

"If that's the case, then I 100% give you my blessing." I release a sigh of relief. "Just make sure you are ready for this ok? Marriage is a big step and your only 20. Your not even done with Uni yet!"

"Thank you Anna and I know," I say as I give her a hug. "Now I just have to talk to Dad. Wish me luck."

"Good luck," she laughs. I then find my Dad.

"Hey dad can I talk to you real quick?" I asked nervously.

"Sure sweetie. What's on your mind?"

"Well, I'm just going to come out and say it. I need to know how you feel about Niall. We have been talking and I think he's going to propose soon and I can't say yes unless I know you approve," I mumble really fast.

"Wow," my dad sighs. " I knew this conversation would be coming but I never thought it would be this soon. I just have to ask you one question. What do you feel when your with Niall?"

"I love him Dad. I just told Anna this exact same thing. He has broken down all my walls and I never thought that was possible. He has changed me for the better and I can't think of a life now without him in it."

"Well, then I don't see a reason to not like this boy. I've noticed those things too and I have never been happier for you," he explains. I then squeal and give him the biggest hug. I have no doubt in my mind now, when Niall proposes I am saying yes.

Niall's POV

-----------------------

Once we start eating, I notice that Eleanor and Louis look at each other before they start talking.

"So the reason we got you all together here today," Louis started, "Is we have a big announcment."

"We're pregnant!" they smile at the same time.

"Congratulations!" everyone choruses and Louis and Eleanor's parents have the biggest smile on their faces.

"I'm going to be a Grandmother!" Eleanor's mom screams and hugs Louis and Eleanor.

"Sweetie how far along are you?" Louis' mom asked.

"About 2 months," she answered.

"We have some ultrasound pictures," Louis butted in. Everyone besides Lexi and I then surround them to look at the pictures. As the godparents, we actually got our own copies.

"Look at how tiny it is!" Perrie squealed. O yea, we forgot to tell her and Danielle until right now. Opps. O well.

After everyone is done squealing and asking Eleanor questions about her pregnancy, I mean who wants to know how her morning sickness is, they all start to leave. Then it is time. I am going to ask Lexi's Dad for her hand in marriage. This is a big deal.

"Sir, could I talk to you?" I asked him when Lexi was helping doing the dishes.

"I figured you would ask that at some point tonight," he laughed. Well that was weird.

"I was wondering if I could have your blessing to ask Lexi to marry me?" I ask literally shaking.

"Do you love her?" he questioned me.

"Yes. I love her more than words can explain. Sure I have had girlfriends before but I have never have felt this way about any of them. Everyday I fall more and more in love with her."

"How will you make it work when your on tour all the time?"

"I'll do what I do now. Whenever I can I either fly out or fly her out. I'll make sure when I'm gone I'll text her and Skype her all the time because I'll need that as much as her. It kills me to be away from her but I also have my obligations to my fans and the band. She will always come first though. If she needs me I'll be there," I explain.

"Well Niall you have my blessing. If you ever hurt my little girl though, you'll regret it," he warns me.

"Don't worry I won't. She is the best thing that ever happened to me. I will make sure she is very happy," I promise him.

"Welcome to the family son," he smiles as he gave me a hug. Now everything is falling into place. Lexi will be the girl I spend the rest of my life with.

-------------------------

A/N

So here it is! O and I'm working on the description of my new Liam book called The Bachelor. So check my account for that on the next couple of days. I will be writing that the same time I write the sequel for this book. I am really excited for this book and hope you guys love it. I will try to update Monday but no promises! I will defiantly update on Wednesday though when I get back. Hope you enjoyed this chapter!

I_luv_boobear1