Chapter 3

Lexis POV

----------------------------------------

It's 5:00 and I walk into the mall food court and find Eleanor. We decide to get Chinese food for dinner. I get orange chicken with fried rice and she gets sesame chicken with lo mein. We then find a seat and sit down to start eating.

"So why did you and your family move to Paris?" I ask.

"Well I have a modeling job here for the summer and my parents always wanted to move to Paris so they decided to rent a house for the summer. They might buy the house at the end of the summer though if they like it."

"Wow! I should've known your a model your drop dead gorgeous!" I say with a mouth full of food. Wow Lexi smooth. She is so going to want to be friends with me after that.

"Aww thanks love! Your gorgeous too!"

"Thanks! So do you go to Uni or are you a full time model?" I ask, this time without food in my mouth! I feel accomplished.

"I do go to Uni. In London. I model after school and on the weekends."

"Wow! You do so much! I go to Uni in London too!"

"Really!! Yes! We can hang out when school starts back up too! It just doesn't have to be a summer friendship!" Eleanor exclaims.

.

"Yea..." I say as I look as the ground. That sounds like a big commitment. I still don't know if I want a friend. We will just have to see how this goes.

"So if you go to Uni in London why are you in Paris for the summer?" Eleanor asked.

"It'a kind of a long story..."

"I have time!" Eleanor replied.

"Well my flat was kind of infested with bugs... And so I'm staying with my Parents to save money until I can find a new flat right before school starts. You know that sounded a lot longer only head."

"Wow well that explains it. Kind of disgusting though." Eleanor explains.

"Yea well that's why I usually just tell people I moved here to save money."

"Yea that's a smart idea!" Eleanor giggled.

"Yea..." ok Lexi so far so good. Your turn to keep the conversation going. Ok what do normal girls our age talk about? Boys!! "So is there a special boy in your life?"

"Are you kidding?"

"What?' I asked very confused.

"You really don't know who I am"?

"Obviously not..."

"Ok well have my boyfriend is Louis Tomlinson. From One Direction." Eleanor explained.

"One Direction.... I feel like I have heard of them..."

"Your kidding right! Do you live under a rock?!"

"Well this is the first time I've been to the mall with a friend." I answer.

"WHAT!! Ok we are you giving a teenager 101 class while we shop!" Eleanor exclaimed as she grabbed me and dragged me to Forever 21.

Eleanor's POV

----------------------------------------

"Ok Lexi this is Forever 21. It's one of my favorite stores." I explain.

"Eleanor I know what Forever 21 is! I come to mall all the time, just not with friends. Did you think I bought my clothes at Walmart?"

"No... Maybe Target."

"Eleanor! She screamed.

"I'm just kidding. Well partly. I had no idea where you buy clothes so just want to state the obvious and prepare you!" I explained. "Now let's go!"

"What do you think of this?" I say holding up a short Zebra Print dress.

"I think it's adorable. For you. No way would I wear that in public! Anna would kill me!!"

"Anna?"

"My housekeeper," she explained. "Well she's more than a housekeeper. She is like my mom."

"What happened to your mom?" I asked curiously.

"Umm she died when I was 10 of cancer."

"I'm so sorry!" I said with the deepest sympathy.

"Thanks. I'm not gonna say it's ok because its not. It sucked growing up without a mom."

"Ok this is depressing. Let's go back to shopping now. How do you like this?" I say as I hold up a short denim skirt and a yellow shirt with the word Love on it.

"That's really cute!"she exclaims. "I haves some stuff and so do you so lets go try it all on.

We go the dressing room and try everything on. I end up getting the Zebra dress, a purple purse, a purple bralette, and another pair of dark wash denim shots. Lexi ends up getting the outfit I showed her, a matching purple purse, a pink shirt with a peace sign on it, and a blue dress that's not that skimpy.

We shop some more and end up getting tons of stuff before it's time to leave. We exchange numbers and make plans to have a movie night the next day. I go into my car smiling. I finally have a friend who likes me for me and not just because I'm dating Louis.

----------------------------------------

A/N

So here's the next chapter! I hope you like it! Don't worry the story will be getting better soon. She'll be meeting the boys soon and then it's all uphill from there! Please promote my story I want as many reads as possible!

COMMENT

VOTE

ADD TO READING LIST

PROMOTE

i_luv_boobear1