Chapter 14

Niall's POV

----------------------------------------

She said yes! I am the luckiest man alive. Now I just have to plan the perfect date and tell her what time I'm picking her up. Maybe the boys will have an idea.

"Hey guys. Do you have any ideas for my date with Lexi?" I ask them when I finally found them playing x-box in the dressing room.

"Umm... Dinner and movie," Louis offered not even looking up from the screen.

"No, I took her to a movie. He needs to do something different and big," Harry interjected. "How about a big shopping spree?"

"No, she won't like that. She doesn't like me for my money," I sighed thinking of a good date.

"I saw on my phone that there's a carnival downtown tomorrow," Liam suggested.

"Liam that'a perfect!" I scream. "It's something a normal couple would do. I just hope to many fans don't notice us. That would ruin the date."

"Just post a tweet saying if you see me tomorrow please don't interrupt my date," Zayn suggested.

"That's a good idea, thanks Zayn," I grab my phone so I can send out the tweet and text Lexi that I would pick her up at 7. This date is going to be perfect, I'll make sure of it.

Lexi's POV

----------------------------------------

I can't believe I am finally going on a date with Niall! He just texted me that he will pick me up at 7, so I should probably start getting ready at 5. I'll take a shower then, so I had Eleanor come over at 5:30 to help me get ready.

I take a shower and dry off. I get out and see Eleanor on my bed. Anna let her in.

"Hey I picked out your outfit already," Eleanor informed me. I looked at the outfit she chose, which was a blue baggy tank with a blue tank under it, and white denim shorts with a brown belt. For my shoes, she picked my blue Sperrys. It was perfect.

I finished my look with light pink lip gloss, blue eye shadow, light foundation, and blush. I finished at 6:55, just in time. Eleanor and I run downstairs and I see my dad. I never see him!

"Dad!" I scream while giving him a hug. "What are you doing home?"

"Anna told me your going on a date. I have to talk to this boy and make sure he won't hurt my baby girl," he explains. Any other teenager would be mad if their dad said that, but I'm just so happy that he cared enough about me to do this.

"Ok, just don't embarrass me," I beg trying to act like a normal teenager. Eleanor leaves and shortly after I hear the door bell ring. He's here! Omg! Wow I'm acting like a fangirl.

Before I can even get to the door, my dad, my dads already there.

"So son, what are you doing with Lexi tonight?" my dad asked. O this will be interesting.

"It's a surprise sure. And since Lexi's here I can't tell you, even if I want to. I'm sure she'll tell you all about it when she get's home though." Good answer Niall.

"And what are your intentions with my daughter?"

"Don't worry. There will be no funny business. I don't believe in that unless it's the right person." Ok he just passed the test. Dad will love him.

"Good answer. Go have fun, and have her back by midnight," my dad instructed.

"Yes sir," Niall replied. "You ready Lex?"