Chapter 6

*important authors note plz read!!*

Lexi's POV

----------------------------------------

Ok Lexi maybe it was just a false alarm. Just get the fact that he's adorable out of your mind. Maybe he's has a terrible personality. I have to get to know him before I tell Eleanor I like him.

"Hey Lexi. Nice to meet you!" Niall said with a big smile. Oh my god his accent is perfect! I've always loved Irish accents. He just getting better what I am going to do! O wait he talked to you, you need to talk back!

"Hi Niall nice to meet you to!" I replied. That was pretty normal, so far so good.

"Ok now that Niall's here we can eat and then go rehearse," Louis said as he starts to eat. Niall finishes his food in like 5 minutes. I don't know why but I always find it attractive when a boy can eat a lot. Maybe it's because I love to cook. Niall just keeps getting better and better. I need to snap out of it though because no way would Niall like me. He's in a famous band and I'm just me. Nothing special.

"Ok ready to rehearse?" Louis asked. The more I hang out with him the more I realize that even though he is the most childish and Liam is daddy direction, Louis is the the leader of the group. Eleanor and I walk into the stadium and sit in the front row.

"So, any boy catch your eye?" Eleanor asked.

"No!" I lied. No way am I gonna tell Eleanor right now. I don't even know my feelings right now.

"O come on. There's no denying the chemistry between you and Niall."

"What!" I exclaimed. "No way was their any chemistry between Niall and I. Even if I did like Niall, which I don't, he would never like me.

"What are you saying! Why wouldn't Niall like you?" Eleanor asked.

"Maybe because he's famous and cute and has an adorable accent..." I stopped. "I did not mean that! Why did that come out of my mouth?"

"I knew it! Omg this is going to be perfect! Plan get Lexi and Niall together begins immediately!" Eleanor yelled.

"No El no! Please don't do anything. I have no idea where all that came from I do not like Niall I swear."

"Fine but one more "slip up" and I am so going to get you two together!"

"Thank you now let's just enjoy the boys rehearsals."

The boys run onto the stars and open up with a song called Little Things. When Niall sings his solo I swear he is looking right at me. Impossible though. No way will Niall like me so I just need to push that thought out of my mind.

When they sing Kiss You Niall's solo makes me laugh. His voice is magical. The more I see him the more I fall for him. It's getting harder and harder to get him out of my mind. I gotta try though.

During What Makes You Beautiful, the only song of theirs I actually knew, it is pretty obvious that Niall is looking at me the entire time. It must be some coincidence though. Once again I have to push it out of my thoughts. Wow this is getting hard. I might not be able to deny my feelings for much longer. I don't want Eleanor's I told you so though. I would never hear the end of it.

When the boys rehearsal ends we go back to the dressing room to meet the boys.

"Eleanor! How'd we do?" Louis asked as he tried to give Eleanor a kiss and hug.

"You did great but no hug or kiss until you shower and not sweaty." Eleanor replied pushing him away. Louis pouted but soon got over it.

"Fine boys I call first shower at the hotel!" Louis yelled.

"How bout we all go clubbing together tonight?" Harry offered.

"Sounds good to me!" Eleanor replied. "Lexi?"

"I don't know..." I said.

"Come on Lex it will be fun," Niall said. Oh my god Niall just called me Lex and wants me to go clubbing with him! No way am I saying no now!

"Ok fine, I'll go. I don't know any clubs though so I hope you guys do." I say.

"Don't worry the boys and I have that covered," Louis spoke for the group. "You live next door to El right?" I shake my head yes. "Ok be ready by 8 and we will pick you two up."

"Sounds like a plan," Eleanor replied. "See you then.

Eleanor and I get into the car and head home. I'm going to clubbing with One Direction tonight. I've never had a drink so this should be interesting. What did I just get myself into?

----------------------------------------

A/N

So I decided on something new. Every chapter I will ask for a certain amount of reads and when I get that many reads I will start writing the next chapter. This chapter I want 10 reads. Plus I need feedback. Come on guys every authors note I beg for comments and never get any! I'm starting to doubt anyone reads these. Just tell me what you think of it. I know it's not perfect so tell me what to change!

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

ADD TO READING LIST

PROMOTE

i_luv_boobear1