Chapter 18

Niall's POV

----------------------------------------

I am so excited that Lexi is here with me. I could not deal with not seeing her all the time. I can honestly say I love her now. And I'm going to tell her that today. I'm gonna have Harry cook us a romantic dinner and we are going to have a little date night. It will be perfect.

"Hey Haz, what are you making for us tonight?" I asked as I grabbed an apple out of the kitchen. Lexi's in the shower so I had to ask him now.

"It's a surprise," he winked.

"You know I hate surprises!" I complain.

"I know. That's why I do it," he chuckled.

"Fine, make sure everything is super romantic."

"Will do buddy," he promised. I hear Lexi so I decide to go tell her about the date.

"Hey Lex," I give her a kiss.

"Hey Nialler,"she gave me hug. Although our relationship seems purely physical, it's not. We connect on such a deeper level. We seriously are perfect for each other.

"So, I'm taking you on a date tonight," I tell her.

"O are you?"she smiled.

"Yes, get dressed up. We aren't going out of the bus though. The boys are going out so we have the bus to ourselves," I explained.

"Ok, what time should I be ready?" she asked.

"6:30," I answered.

"Well ok then, I'll be ready for our big date," she promised.

"K, I have to grab a couple things so I'll be back soon!" I tell her as I run out the door. We were stopped for the day so I can do this. I see her face has confusion on it, but I don't care. That's part of the surprise. I grab one of the cars we have following us and go to a jewelry store to get Lexi a diamond ring. Don't worry, it's not a engagement ring, it's a promise ring. Tonight she'll know that even though I'm not ready for marriage right now, I am ready to admit I want to spend the rest of my life with her. She is the one. No doubt in my mind. I walk into the jewelry store and luckily no one recognizes me.

"Can I help you?" the sales person asks me.

"Yes, I'm looking for a diamond promise ring," I tell him.

"Aww yes. We have a variety of rings over here," he pointed to a case and I walked to it with him. "Do you have any idea what kind of ring you want?"

"Not really. I don't know anything about rings," I admit.

"Well then just look at them and see if any jump out to you," he suggests. I do and a beautiful one in the shape of a heart catches my eye.

"Can I see that one?" I asked pointing to the heart shape one.

He takes it out of the case. "Beautiful ring. It's 1 carat. It's £1099."

"It's perfect. I'll take it," I decide.

"Great! Let's go ring it up," he smiles since he's getting a big commission. But nothing is too good for my Lexi.

After I leave the jewelry store with the perfect ring, I go to a florist and pick up a dozen pink roses, her favorite. I then go home and start getting ready. I take a shower and change. I decide to wear a light blue button down shirt with white khakis (A/N SV colors for anyone from my school ;) ) I'm ready to tell Lexi how much I love her.

Lexi's POV

----------------------------------------

Once Niall told me about the date, I started flipping out. This is the first fancy date I had that Eleanor can't help me get ready. I have no idea what to wear! I end up taking a shower and pondering over the choices. I eventually decide on a black strapless dress. I put on pink lip stick, black eye make up and light foundation. I finish the outfit with black pumps. As soon as I finish brushing my hair, I heard Niall knock on the door.

"Ready? Wow you look beautiful," he complimented me and gave me a kiss.

"You look smashing also and yes I'm ready," I answer. Niall leads me to the kitchen to where I found the most romantic setting ever. The room was lite by candles on the table and also on the tables were two plates of spaghetti and meatballs and some pink roses.

"My lady," Niall said as he pulled out my chair for me.

"Thanks babe, did you make this?" I ask pointing to the meal on the table.

"No, I can't cook to save my life. Harry did."

"Well you did a good job planning it all, it's so romantic," I smile.

"Anything for my babe," he said as he leaned over and our lips melted together. We talk and eat until eventually I noticed Niall started getting nervous.

"Lex, I need to talk to you about something," he mumbled with his head down. Please say he's not breaking up with me!

"Sure babe, what's up?" I barely squeak out, my nervousness showing.

"Well, I know we haven't been dating for long, but I really love you. It's like we were meant to be together," he starts as he pulls a ring box out of his pocket. Is he proposing! I love him, but I'm not ready for marriage right now! "Don't worry, it's not a engagement ring, he reassured me. He opened the box and there was the most beautiful ring I have ever seen. "This is a promise ring," he explained. "I don't want to get married right now, but this ring is my promise to you that someday I will. I love you Lexi and you are the girl I want to spend the rest of my life with."

"Nialler it's gorgeous!" I exclaim after I put it on. "I love you so much and I agree. One day we will get married. We changed into our pajamas and ended up spending the night cuddling with the man I love and one day will be my husband.

----------------------------------------

A/N

I am soooo sorry I haven't updated in forever! I was grounded and just got my iPod back today. Extra long chapter to make up for it! I'm on a bus right now with wifi!!! It's awesome. I'm going on a school trip so won't have much time to write. I'll try to update on the bus ride back (Tuesday). Please be patient and just adore the Liall cuteness!

VOTE

FOLLOW

COMMENT

ADD TO READING LIST

PROMOTE

i_luv_boobear1