Chapter 30

(important authors note at end. Please read!)

Lexi's POV

------------------------------

The next day I was over at Eleanor's house watching a movie. The boys had to go back on tour so of course we were mostly texting them instead of watching the movie. When the movie was over, we were deciding what to do next.

"Do you want to come look at baby stuff with me?" Eleanor asked.

"Sure!" We then got into the car and drove to the baby store.

"This is so adorable!" Eleanor held up a pink tutu.

"Yes it is. However you don't know if your having a boy or a girl yet," I pointed out.

"True," she sighed looking down at her ever growing belly.

"Do you want a boy or a girl?" I asked.

"As long as it's healthy I'm happy. Louis wants a little girl though. If we have one she'll have him wrapped around her little finger."

"I could see it now. Daddy can I have a pony? Daddy could I meet the Queen of England? Daddy can I have car? Anything for you babe," I joked.

"It's funny because it's true," Eleanor laughed. "She'll get anything she wants. I just hope that the baby doesn't have to worry about any bullying  or problems like that because of who it's Dad is. I know I have had people use me just to get closer to the boys."

"I don't think you're going to have to worry about that. I kind of think the boys will be a little behind their time. If anything you have to worry about the parents and older siblings. Now what do you think of this stroller?" I showed her a nice black stroller.

"I like it. It could work for a boy or girl and we could use it again if we have another baby," Eleanor explained.

"Wow, let's get through this baby before we start planning the next," I warned her.

"Besides. We have to work on your wedding! I just know Niall is going to propose soon!"

"You really think so?" I asked. "We have been talking about it for a while and I thought he would've done it by now."

"Well I just know the one thing Louis regrets is having to leave right away after the proposal. We only had like one day to enjoy it. Maybe he's just waiting for the tour to be done," she shrugged.

"Yea, maybe. So what do we have to look at next?" I asked trying to change the topic. I don't know why but it always makes me sad thinking that Niall hasn't proposed yet. I love him so much and don't know what he's waiting for. We then go and look at other miscellaneous baby products until we get to the cribs and bedspreads.

"So, we can pick out a crib but should probably wait to pick out a bedspread until we find out the gender," she thought out load.

"Yea that's smart. When are you going to find out the gender?"

"In 2 weeks. I'm so nervous! I always get nervous before an ultrasound. What if one day the baby isn't ok?" she asked nervously.

"Well you're healthy. You take your prenatal vitamins and exercise regularly at an easy intensity. It is very unluckily anything will go wrong and if it does it is not your fault. You are doing everything right. I promise you," I reassured her.

"Ok thanks," she smiled. We then turned to the cribs.

"What do you think of this one?" I asked pointing to a crib with delicate details.

"I think a little to girly and fancy. Once again I'm going to want to use this stuff for multiple babies," she reminded me.

"Ok. Like this?" I asked pointing to a simple black one.