Chapter 17

Lexi's POV

----------------------------------------

*1 weeks later*

Today is the the day we leave for tour. I'm really excited, but also nervous. I've never done something like this before. I mean I'm traveling the word with my boyfriend! Who's only been my boyfriend for a little over a week! It all is just happening so fast, and my brain can't understand it all. Right now, my hearts telling me to be with Niall, so I am. I just hope I made the right decision.

"Ready" Anna asked me as I finished packing.

"Almost, like 5 minutes," I reply.

"Ok, come down when your done. Your dads here and Niall should be coming any second now."

"Dad's here?" Ever since I started dating Niall, my dads been coming home a lot more. Maybe he's realizing that his little girl is growing up and he should cherish every moment with me.

"Of course! He's not going to see you all summer! He's going to say good bye," Anna explained.

"K." I don't care why he's here, I'm just glad he is. While I finish up packing, I see Niall at my door. He's so comfortable at my house now, I wouldn't be surprised if he just let himself in. He has spent literally every moment possible over here in the last week. We have been inseparable.

"Hey babe, you almost ready?" he asked while giving me a quick kiss.

"Yep, that was the last thing. Help me take it all downstairs?"

"Sure, anything for you," he winked while grabbing my bags. He is so strong. One of the many reasons I find him sexy. We go downstairs and load everything into Niall's car, which we will drive over to where the tour bus is. Once we do this, it's time for the worst part, the good byes. Eleanor was helping us, so she was there to.

"I'm gonna miss you all," I cry.

"It's ok sweetie, go have fun. Enjoy your youth while you have it," Anna winked.

"Thanks," I sobbed giving her a hug.

Next is Eleanor, we have been doing countless double dates, so we have become inseparable to. This is the first time I ever opened myself up to someone, it's scary.

"Don't cry ok,"I begged her. "If you do, I'll start crying even more. Plus, we are going to text and see each other all the time whenever you come to see Louis."

"I know, but it's gonna be weird to not be able to just walk next door if I want to see you,"she sighed.

"I know, but it's only for a month," I reassured her.

"It's not good bye, it's see ya later," she tried to convince herself and gave me a big hug.

"I don't know why this is such a big deal, it's only a month,"Niall mumbled.

"Shut it. You get to see her everyday," Eleanor snapped, full on sobbing at this point.

I then move on to my dad, which will probably be the easiest since I never see him anyway."Niall, remember your promise," my dad warned him.

"I won't sir, she will be in good hands," Niall promised.

My dad then turned to me and gave me a big hug. "Have fun, be safe, and use protection," he winked.

Omg. "Dad!" Niall and I blush. Nothing like that is going to happen anytime soon with Niall and I. In that department, we are going slow. I'm not comfortable, and Niall's willing to wait for me. He's such a gentlemen. I then give everyone one more hug and jump into Niall's car. As soon as they walk away, I start sobbing.

"Are you sure you want to come?" Niall asked me.

"Yea, I'm just really gonna miss them," I sobbed.

"It's only a month babe, it will be ok," he reassured me and gave me a hug.

"I'm ok, I just need to think how amazing it will be to have this experience with you," I smiled.

"Good, you ready to go?" he asked.

"Yep," I sigh. I can't believe I'm doing this. It's a big deal for me. We drive to the bus and load all of our luggage onto it. Once we do this, Niall walks me around the bus and introduces me to all of the band members.

"This is Josh, our drummer," Niall introduced me to a 18 year old bit with brownish-brown hair. If I wasn't dating Niall, I would think he's hot. But Niall is the only one I find hot now, besides Channing Tatum of course. We then walk into the back where all of the beds were.

"This is where my bed is, yours is right there," he pointed to the bed across the aisle.

"No sleeping in the same bed ever!" Louis screamed. O living with these boys is going to be crazy. Simon then comes and asks to talk to Niall and I.

"Ok, this is the first time one of the boys girlfriend came with us, so there needs to some ground rules. First, no funny business. The last thing we need is a pregnancy before marriage. The press would go crazy with that. Second, no sleeping in the same bed. That prevents rule number one. Third, Niall still has to go to every rehearsal, press meeting, anything for the band. The fact that Lexi is here is not an excuse for Niall to skip out on his job," Simon informs us.

"Sounds fair," Niall and I agreed as we heard something fall from the back of the bus.

"Sorry!" Harry shouted. "Everything's fine!" What have I gotten myself into? This month is going to be interesting, that's for sure.

----------------------------------------

A/N

Sorry it'a a couple days late, been busy. I think it's good though, comment your thoughts. And is it long enough? Ok I have an idea for a sequel, do you guys want me to write one and continue Niall and Lexi or no? If you guys get 15 reads and 5 votes, I will update early. If not, I will still try to update in 2 days.

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

ADD TO READING LIST

PROMOTE

i_luv_boobear1