Chapter 21

Lexi's POV

----------------------------------------

When I got into Eleanor's car, I just started crying my eyes out.

"Are you sure this is what you want to do?" Eleanor asked when we started driving.

"Yes," I hiccuped in between sobs. "I have to do what I have to do, no matter how hard it is for me. I'm not gonna let anyone use me like that."

"Well, good for you for sticking to your gun. So, how did Niall take it?"

"Not well. He kept saying he loved me and was thinking of me the entire time. I didn't even really let him explain himself," I explained.

"Why! Maybe he really had a good explanation!" Eleanor shouted.

"There is no reason that will make his cheating ok!"

"But still! Omg Lex your so stubborn."

"No I'm not," I shout back."

"Yes you are!"

"No I'm not!"

"Your being stubborn about being stubborn!" Eleanor pointed out. "Your lucky I don't have the guts to turn this car around and get you back together. Don't think that I'm not talking to Niall and working this out the second you get home!"

"What ever. Just know that whatever you say won't work," I shoot back.

At that point, we reached the airport. When we get there, we buy my ticket and go grab lunch. I get my usual orange chicken, where Eleanor grabs a burger. After lunch, we go shopping and I finally figure out where I am. Of course, we are in Ireland. It just makes me remember Niall and I start crying.

"You see Lex, you already miss him," Eleanor pointed out.

"No, I miss the old Niall. The Niall who loved me endlessly and didn't cheat on me."

"You said he kept saying he loved you. I know Niall, even drunk he is not one to cheat on the girl he loves. And only an idiot couldn't tell he loved you. You were all he talked about and he always got the biggest smile when he saw you or someone mentions you!" Eleanor

tries to convince me.

"Stop it Eleanor! Your making it harder then it needs to be! Don't you see it's already killing me to do this!" I shouted in between sobs.

"Then why are you doing this?" I hear a manly voice that I immediately recognize.

"Because you cheated on me Niall!" I scream as I turn around and confirm my guess of who the mystery man was.

"I was just doing it to get rid of her. I promise! Lexi I love you so much! Don't do this me! I came all the way here to try to get you back! I had to cancel a photo shoot! Management is pissed at me. You know what though, it's worth it because I can't lose the only girl I ever loved!" Niall came to me and started taking my hands. "Please Lex. Take me back. I'm an idiot for doing that to get rid of Amy,"

"THAT WAS AMY!" I shout. At this point I'm sure everyone in the airport is watching us.

"Yea, she uses me and the only way she would go away was if I gave her one last kiss. She must have known you were coming. She wants to ruin my life," he explained.

"I know. Eleanor told me about that bitch!" I scream already wanting to rip her head off.

"Yea, I had a thing with her before you. Never really loved her. She wouldn't let me go though. I finally had Simon and the boys talk to her and get rid of her. Obviously, she still wants to get famous through me. Give me a minute Lex," he says as he runs away. Eleanor then come up to me smiling.

"Did you plan this?" I asked.

"Duh! I told you I wouldn't accept your breaking up," she smiled.

"Well, I still don't know what I'm going to do," I sigh.

"Are you stupid! The man you love is here, risking his career to get you back. He's literally begging you for another chance!"

"Well. He still hasn't convinced me yet," I say as I see Niall running back, trying to get through all the screaming fans that have surrounded us.

"Lex. I love you so much and I was such an idiot! I can't lose you because I will never love a girl the same way again. You are so beautiful and talented and sweet and funny and seductive and god your eyes make me melt. I can't imagine a life without you, please forgive me." he got on his hands and knees and begged as he pulled out pink roses from behind his back. "Remember that one time at the beginning of our relationship when u mentioned your favorite flowers were pink roses, well I remembered that. Every little detail. I know you miss your mom like crazy. Your favorite color is pink. You are obsessed with zebra print. You want to grow up and live in London and have 2 kids, both girls named Aria and Danielle. You find a boy who cooks sexy and Harry was your favorite, not me. That's ok though, because you fell for me. Lexi I remember all those little things you told me at the beginning because even then I knew you were the one I'm going to marry one day."

I can't believe this is happening. I love this boy so much. What am I doing? I throw the flowers to Eleanor and jump into his arms.

"Niall that was the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me. I'll give you one more chance because I love you so much! You better not screw this up though because there will not be a third chance!" I warn with a smile as I give him a big kiss. "God I missed you so much. It was so hard for me to break up with you this morning. I'm sorry."

"Don't worry about it Lexi," he reassured me. "I got my girl back. That's all that matters. My life is perfect again."

"Couldn't have said it better myself babe," I agree as I give him another kiss. You can hear half of the fans saying aww and the other half sighing and mad that Niall is once again taken. I know that This whole thing will be on twitter and Facebook and tumbler by the end of the day but I don't care. I got my man back and my life is whole again.

----------------------------------------

A/N

please don't kill me! I know I haven't updated in forever! I really wanted to finish the school year strong and I did! So yay me! And now that I moved I had to help get the other house ready to put on the market. Things are getting back to normal so I should be able to update regularly again. Please forgive me and enjoy this Liall adorableness! O and Mais did you see what I did at the beginning?

i_luv_boobear1