Chapter 7

Niall's POV

----------------------------------------

Lexi is perfect. From the second I laid eyes on her I knew I wanted to get to know her better. Sadly a soon as we finished eating we had rehearse so I couldn't talk to her much. My goal is to talk to her as much as possible when we go clubbing tonight. This is the one chance I have to impress her. Yes even though I'm THE Niall Horan from One Direction I still have to impress a girl. Dating is the exact same for famous people. If anything it's worse because we have to deal with paparazzi. O crap paparazzi. No one can know about Lexi yet, rumors will be going everywhere. Hopefully they'll at least think me and her together... But still no paparazzi can be there. I'll just tell Louis. He probably already dealt with it. Better safe then sorry though.

"Hey Lou did you deal with the paparazzi yet?" I ask.

"Yea," Louis replied. "They won't be bothering us tonight."

"Ok thanks. I'm gonna take a shower and get ready," I say to Louis as I go to my room. I take a shower and get dressed. I'm a boy so it's a lot easier then a girl getting ready. Clothes don't matter that much. Once I'm all ready I decide to go talk to the boys until it's time to leave.

"Hey Niall can I ask you something?" Harry asked.

"Sure Haz what's up?"

"Well the boys and I were wondering what's up with you and Lexi."

"I don't know dude. I'm not gonna lie and say I don't like her because I do. She's perfect. I just haven't gotten to know her much and I doubt she likes me. I'm using tonight to sort of figure out everything," I explained.

"That's smart," Zayn interjected. "We'll give you some alone time then tonight. Perrie and Danielle are meeting us there so we'll be busy."

"Thanks guys. Now let's go pick up the girls," I responded.

Lexi's POV

----------------------------------------

As soon as Eleanor and I got home we decided to get ready together. We decide to get me ready first. I take a shower and look through my closet. I pick a short tight fitting light pink dress. I put on pink eye shadow and lipstick, black eyeliner, mascara and light foundation for my makeup. I finish my outfit with some light pink open toe pumps and help Eleanor get ready.

Eleanor decides on wearing the zebra print dress we bought at the mall together and black pumps.

"So are you sure that nothing is going on between Niall?" she asks as she finishes putting on her make up.

Might as well tell her. Ever since I left the stadium Niall is all I can think of. There's no denying my feelings now.

"No," I mumble under my breath not wanting to admit she was right.

"What so you do like him!"

"Maybe."

"O MY GOD I KNEW IT!" Eleanor squealed. "I so have to get you two together now!"

"Just wait. I want to see how things go without you butting it."

"Fine. So that's why you got so dolled up tonight. I'm just so excited!"

"I know I know."

We hear the door bell ring and open the door to five smiling idiots.

"El you look gorgeous!" Louis yelled from behind Niall. Niall. He looked gorgeous. I don't know anything about boy clothes so I didn't know anything about what he was wearing besides the fact that he looked hot in it.

"Lex you clean up nice," Niall interjected. Oh my god every time he calls me Lex my heart melts. Wait he said I clean up nice what does that mean?

"Are you saying I looked bad earlier?" I asked Niall.

"Of course not! I just meant...umm... Shit. I was just trying to say you looked good!" Niall replied. Aww he's so cute when he's nervous.

"I was just kidding Niall!" I said as his expression relaxed.

We get into the limo and drive to the club. We have no problem getting in obviously and got out own private corner too. We hang out in the corner and just drink and talk for a while.

"Hey Lex wanna dance?" Niall asked me obviously nervous.

"Sure," I reply calmly even though I was flipping out inside. I mean Niall Horan asked me to dance!

We walk onto the dance floor and C'mon by Ke$ha came on. We danced for a while until we were interrupted.

"Hey can I cut in?" a big macho stranger asked Niall.

"Umm yea I would! She's mine!" Niall answered. Ok he is obviously drunk.

"Niall it's fine. One dance then we can dance some more," I promised as I kissed him on the cheek. He's drunk it's not like he'll remember it.

As the stranger and I were dancing I was actually enjoying myself, until he grabbed my butt.

"Hey hand off buddy!" I snapped.

"Come on baby let me have some fun with you," he whispered into my ear.

"No you pervert! I barely know you. Niall!" I screamed knowing Niall is protective of me when he's drunk.

"What did you to her!" Niall yelled as he ran across the dance floor.

"Nothing!" the stranger responded.

"He touched my butt Niall," I explained.

"How dare you! Do you know how to treat a lady! Now leave and I never want to see you near her again!" Niall snapped.

After the stranger left Niall and I danced some more. When a slow song came on we came to together like two pieces of a puzzle.

"Lexi I have a confession," Niall whispered into my ear.

"And what is that?" I asked.

"I have loved you from the second

I saw you."

"Me 2 Niall," I reply.

We lean in until his lips hit mine and they melt together like they were meant for each other.

----------------------------------------

Author's Note

So I know I said ten reads but wattpad was all messed up so I just assumed we have 10 reads an posted this. Your welcome! I still need 10 reads for the next chapter and feedback!!! So they kissed.... But they're not together yet! Dum Dum Dum! What should their couple name be? Liall of Nexi?? Comment and let me know!

COMMENT

FOLLOW

VOTE

ADD TO READING LIST

PROMOTE

i_luv_boobear1