Chapter 8

*important author's note at end please read! *

Lexi's POV

----------------------------------------

The next morning I woke up with the biggest smile on my face. Niall kissed me! To bad he was so drunk and probably won't remember it. O well I'm gonna enjoy it though! I turn on my phone and realize I have 5 texts from El asking what happened with me and Niall last night. I texted back that if she comes over I would explain everything. In a matter of 30 seconds I herd a doorbell ring.

"Ok spill!" Eleanor squealed while giving me a hug.

"Let'a go up to my room first, Anna doesn't need to hear this."

"Fine!" Eleanor sighed while we went to my room and closed the door.

"So, what do you wanna know?" I asked.

"Everuthing!"

"Ok well Niall and I kissed last night."

"WHAT!" Eleanor screamed.

"Everything ok up there?" Anna asked from the bottom of the stairs.

"Yes Anna," Eleanor and I yell down at the same time.

"So back to the kiss," Eleanor started. "So your together now?

"No! He was really drunk. I doubt he remembers it. He gets really protective when he'a drunk. He acted like he was my boyfriend."

"Really! Omg he totally likes you! That is a tell tale sign! Whenever someone is hiding something it always comes out when they're drunk!" Eleanor squealed.

"I doubt it. It was just him being drunk. O how I wish he was sober and it was real. It was pretty amazing," I confessed.

"Maybe he wasn't drunk. I mean leprechauns can hold their liquor pretty good."

"No he was defiantly drunk. I could tell," I promised Eleanor.

"Well maybe he wasn't that drunk and meant to do it," she reasoned. "I mean Niall is perfect for you."

"A girl can dream right?" I asked.

"Yea," Eleanor said while looking at her phone. "I got to go now for a photo shoot. I'll text you later!"

"K bye!" I say as I walk her downstairs.

I walk into the kitchen and grab an apple.

"So who's this Niall and why is he perfect for you?" Anna asked.

"Anna! You eavesdropped?"

"Well I was interested after Eleanor screamed, now answer my question!"

"Niall. O where do I start. Well he's a friend of Louis, Eleanor's boyfriend. They're in a band together. Actually their famous. Their band is named One Direction. Niall is the cutest person I have ever seen. He has the cutest Irish accent and you know how much I love Irish accents. He loves to eat. Which for some reason I find sexy. O and last night the gang and I went clubbing and we kissed." I let it all out there. Besides Eleanor the only person I can tell this to is Anna. Before Eleanor, Anna was my only friend and I love her.

"You kisses!" Anna exclaimed. "So he feels the same way? O your dad is so gonna fire me for letting you go out last night when he hears this."

"He was drunk. So I don't think it meant anything. Now matter how much I wanted it to."

"You never know unless you ask."

"No that would be so awkward! If he says something about it I will talk about it with him. I am not bringing it up," I decided.

"Fine fine," Anna said with defeat.

Niall's POV

----------------------------------------

I woke up with the biggest hangover and the biggest smile ever. I remembered everything. Us dancing, her calling me to protect her from that pervert, and most importantly the kiss. The kiss. It was magical. She was probably drunk though, so I doubt it meant anything.

"Hey Niall ready to go to that interview?" Liam asked.

"Yep," I said popping the p. We went into the limo waiting outside the hotel for us.

"So Nialler, what's the deal with you and Lexi? Are you together?" Louis asked.

"No. I wish though."

"But I saw you guys kiss," Zayn mumbled confused.

"Yea but I was drunk she was drunk I think, so I doubt it meant anything. I wish it did though," I explained with a sigh. Harry seemed to tense up a little whenever we talk about Lexi and I. Weird.

"You need to talk to her about it dude. Maybe she did know what she was doing," Liam offered his advice.

"Maybe I will. I have to ask her out soon. She is perfect. Last night I actually got to learn about her personality and I just keep liking her more and more."

"El said she might like you back," Louis said.

"Well we will have to see."

Harry's POV (surprise)

----------------------------------------

I want to kill Niall. I like Lexi and he can not take her away from me. Sure I have girls all the time but with Lexi it's different. It was love at first sight. I could tell right away that Niall liked her though. Then he hogged her all night during clubbing and I didn't get any chance to talk her her.

I have to ask Lexi out before Niall does. Next time I see her I'm asking her out. I just hope she doesn't have her mind set on Niall and gives me a chance to show her how much I love her.

----------------------------------------

A/N

Surprise! I updated because I'm obviously not getting 10 reads any time soon. I don't know why I'm barely getting any reads. Please promote! My reads every chapter are decreasing greatly. O and yes there is a love triangle. Bad Harry gonna hurt Niall. This should be good!

ADD TO READING LIST

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

PROMOTE

i_luv_boobear1